Horse racing punters this is not to be missed

Anyone serious about making money from horse racing should consider this.£10 for a month.I have tripled my bank in 2 days by placing a small each way stake on every horse tipped.Today alone winners were tipped at 12/1, 8/1,7/1,6/1,11/2 twice,9/2,2/1 and 15/8.

I took the free trial a week ago and sat back and watched the results and on more that one occasion 16/1 plus tips have been advised.

http://www.focusratings.net/index.html

Cheers man, will have a look at this.

You can't go betting 3 selections each way in every race tho, where's the fun in that? ;)

I've been backing horses for years now and this is by far the best thing I've ever stumbled upon.Sometimes the 3 tipped horses are all over 10/1 so I will defo back them all each way.I have also seen lots of forecasts come in and yesterdays tips produced 2 tricasts.The most fun part is seeing the betting balance growing.If this continues I will increase the stake as time goes on but I must admit I dont each way on anything under 3/1 but I will bet a forecast including the fav with the other 2.Take the free trial and check out the results as there is nothing to lose by doing so.

There is also a forum where more advice is available.Good luck I hope you enjoy it.

todays winners 11/4 6/4 9/2 7/2 4/1 8/1 6/1 8/1 7/1 100/30 9/4 4/1 7/4

Placed 9/4 3/1 9/2 4/1 3/1 10/1 5/1 9/1 6/1 20/1 100/30 4/1 33/1 9/2

I've now quadrupled my account.Oh aye and Hearts are fucked lol

Trying them today for Ascot mate :) will let you know how I get on.

Anyone serious about making money from horse racing should consider this.£10 for a month.I have tripled my bank in 2 days by placing a small each way stake on every horse tipped.Today alone winners were tipped at 12/1, 8/1,7/1,6/1,11/2 twice,9/2,2/1 and 15/8.

I took the free trial a week ago and sat back and watched the results and on more that one occasion 16/1 plus tips have been advised.

http://www.focusratings.net/index.html

How small a stake have you been placing? The tips really are awesome and i am up about £100 at Ascot this week.

Anything at Ascot? My advice would be dont do ew unless its 12/1 or more. Don't double your stake eg 5ew on a 4/1 1/4 odds. Yeah if it comes second you get your tenner back but if you do win only its 50 back. You will do better in the long run this way trust me. 12/1 place will be 3/1 usually so thats better value.

Been doing this for a week now and made some profit, I don't bet big! But today on the tips they had at the Beverley 2.30 :-

1st 8 Atlantic Affair (IRE) 13/8 f 2nd 12 Shot In The Sun (IRE) 7/2 3rd 9 Latenightrequest 7/1

And they finished in that order, impressive.

EDIT: Just realised they done it again in the next race 2.45 at Brighton!

Been doing this for a week now and made some profit, I don't bet big! But today on the tips they had at the Beverley 2.30 :-

1st 8 Atlantic Affair (IRE) 13/8 f 2nd 12 Shot In The Sun (IRE) 7/2 3rd 9 Latenightrequest 7/1

And they finished in that order, impressive.

EDIT: Just realised they done it again in the next race 2.45 at Brighton!

l can give you 3 horses per race for free! 13/8 fav,7/2 and 7/1 e/w is hardly bursting the bookie!Good luck tho :7325:

l can give you 3 horses per race for free! 13/8 fav,7/2 and 7/1 e/w is hardly bursting the bookie!Good luck tho :7325:

Not bursting the bookie but making me little profits :D only usually gamble on the football. And I'm getting it free :pipe:

Ie just looked at that and all it does is put them into the top 3 rated horses in every race.

Look at sporting life online and you get the ratings for free and put them into 1 2 and 3 yerself

:7325:

Looking at it again. It's not top rated horses but it looks like they are giving a 123 based on their ratings.

However a favourite is tipped in every race by them.

The first race at Carlisle they had 123 but not in the correct order. They have tipped 2 odds on shots in the first few races but both were fucked.

No betting system will ever get it right all the time and odds on fav's will always get beat otherwise nobody would have to work.Last sunday they gave a 20/1 winner in the top 3 ratings and yesterday I banked after 2 weeks of betting a healthy profit of 20 times my original stake.That left me with 5 times my original stake to go again.I'm bettin with bookies money after 2 weeks and that has never happened to me before.I put this up for fellow bears to have a look at it so if you dont like it dont do it..Me,I will continue to take the profits.Simples.

No betting system will ever get it right all the time and odds on fav's will always get beat otherwise nobody would have to work.Last sunday they gave a 20/1 winner in the top 3 ratings and yesterday I banked after 2 weeks of betting a healthy profit of 20 times my original stake.That left me with 5 times my original stake to go again.I'm bettin with bookies money after 2 weeks and that has never happened to me before.I put this up for fellow bears to have a look at it so if you dont like it dont do it..Me,I will continue to take the profits.Simples.

It's a good resource mate. I look at the Uncle Ernie System first, then the Racing Post ratings and verdicts, then Computerman in the Daily Express and also this now.