Not finished Bears!

"ensuring that when the Committee (in the absence of a complaint) finds a

serious breach of editorial standards.......

....the Executive takes any appropriate remedial action to guard

against the breach occurring again and/or considers appropriate

disciplinary action"

Care to elaborate?

"ensuring that when the Committee (in the absence of a complaint) finds a

serious breach of editorial standards.......

....the Executive takes any appropriate remedial action to guard

against the breach occurring again and/or considers appropriate

disciplinary action"

Care to elaborate?

What do you think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-22951447

That wee guy on the keyboard cracks me up :thumbup:

I'm STILL also laughing at that one with Walter punching lemmon back into the bin - bloody marvelous :7325:

I sent my complaint to the BBC Trust yesterday - get them in there!!

See the other thread on this subject...

Yeah I get that, doubtful though that any action will be taken.

The Tims didn't take that attitude and look at our situation now.

This shit is effective and the sooner we wake up to the fact we are in a propaganda war the better.

Doing nothing is not an option

The Tims didn't take that attitude and look at our situation now.

This shit is effective and the sooner we wake up to the fact we are in a propaganda war the better.

Doing nothing is not an option

(tu) THIS -- Been saying this for so long though not quite so succinctly.

They learned a lesson from their masters in NI and have put it to good use. Nice that some Bears now starting to fight back using similar tactics.

Ruth Dudley Edwards in The Faithful Tribe makes the point in her book that the loyalist cause has no propaganda wing. There's no foreign affairs propaganda wing.

​/just like Scotland the bheasts are masters at using the media and we appear like amateurs --- perhaps, just perhaps, we are getting better.

54andcounting keep up the good work mate,

you have a lot of very thankful members on here, you will always get the doom mungers and those who would rather we shut up and let our haters run amok but don't let them put you off sir (tu)

I don't mined as Bears are entitled to their opinion (assuming everyone is a Bear on RM) :blink: this tweet sums it up for me! "#BBC announcement: We are not biased against Rangers FC 2012 (newco). We have no idea why the h*** think this." :D

:D

Keep this going and it will pay off.

I seen an advert on BBC Scotland tv last night just after the Japan v Italy Game.The advert was for the BBC Trust urging applications for the public to join the Trust.

e Irony of it made me laugh, and you can bet your wee Tartan socks there will be plenty of the filth applying.

54 .would urge you to apply on the grounds of your experience through this administrative minefield, and if they refuse you then just claim discrimination.

We have to Box clever to defeat this Bigoted organisation, the way the Mhanks have infiltrated it.

We need more Bears to infiltrate these little cabals such as these.

54andcounting keep up the good work mate,

you have a lot of very thankful members on here, you will always get the doom mungers and those who would rather we shut up and let our haters run amok but don't let them put you off sir (tu)

I call them the fuckwits .Bears or no bears

I don't mined as Bears are entitled to their opinion (assuming everyone is a Bear on RM) :blink: this tweet sums it up for me! "#BBC announcement: We are not biased against Rangers FC 2012 (newco). We have no idea why the h*** think this." :D

:D

Where is this tweet 54? I don't use twitter and the link got me lost.

To clarify and use "precise language and due accuracy". Our complaint against the BBC Scotland was upheld therefore, they lost! my complaint now is about accountability of the BBC Scotland to the Trust and that is something we all should be concerned about! Just think if that was their reaction at losing, what would have been like if they had won!!!

To clarify and use "precise language and due accuracy". Our complaint against the BBC Scotland was upheld therefore, they lost! my complaint now is about accountability of the BBC Scotland to the Trust and that is something we all should be concerned about! Just think if that was their reaction at losing, what would have been like if they had won!!!

Keep up the good work mate. much appreciated. (tu)