Charles Green

minstral

Can i ask what care Charles Green had for the traditions and culture? Or Imran Ahmad? Or Stockdale or any others?

None of them have had care for our traditions and culture, and that includes the people you mention above. But with Green saving our club, and attracting investors, he will do for me. And to be honest, it will not matter who comes into our club, as they are all to scared of the Protestant word, and do not want to use it.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure minstral was complaining the other day that the board is full of Rangers men, and that's bad. Now it's full of people who don't know our history and traditions, assume he's refering to WS.

Needs to make his mind up.

No businessman we have from now to my death will publicly push our protestant/loyalist links imo.

Having been in the company of some of these men at our club, many are happy to indulge at band dances/supporters clubs doos. Some request no cameras as well :matron:

From reading into it Ally had more to do with that than Green. Im pretty certain it was told to Green under no circumstances would Rangers give up any title won previously

Any of the good Green did seems to get passed onto other folk, like this and Malcolm Murray apparently attracting all the investors.

Any of the good Green did seems to get passed onto other folk, like this and Malcolm Murray apparently attracting all the investors.

No Green did do good. But some of the good done was also done by the guys RM seem to love to hate.

Pretty sure minstral was complaining the other day that the board is full of Rangers men, and that's bad. Now it's full of people who don't know our history and traditions, assume he's refering to WS.

Needs to make his mind up.

The best days of following our club are gone, all because of greedy bastards who care only about money, and nothing about our fans.

Green bought Murray in because of his links to investors in London, and then what? Did everything himself?

Green did a lot of good and was exactly what we needed at the time but for some of you CG is taking on a mythical stature.

Bizarre. More like some are obsessed with the Protestant word.

What exactly are you looking for in relation to the Protestant word?

We are known all over the world as the Protestant club, so what is our club scared of.

No businessman we have from now to my death will publicly push our protestant/loyalist links imo.

Having been in the company of some of these men at our club, many are happy to indulge at band dances/supporters clubs doos. Some request no cameras as well :matron:

Therein lies the problem, In the republic of Scotchland it is acceptable and often lauded if you shout from the rooftops that you are a proud and devoted Roman Catholic,

Infact, One football club are more than happy to push their Roman Catholic traditions.

Try saying that you are a proud and staunch Unionist and Protestant, The reaction will be a little different and in some cases you may even be called a bigot. sadly that is the way we are portrayed in this RC controlled backwater.

Green bought Murray in because of his links to investors in London, and then what? Did everything himself?

Green did a lot of good and was exactly what we needed at the time but for some of you CG is taking on a mythical stature.

Again, I doubt anyone thinks Green did every single thing personally, but the point is he led our ownership structure from the start.

we've not been in any postition to pick battles for over a year, we've been summarily kicked down and beaten again and again. We needed Green to give us a fighting chance of getting off the floor and raising our standard once again. That is now gone and it will take a very long time before we have half a chance to stand up and take it to them.

IMO the board will stay silent taking shit over the years and expect the fans to do so, just as we did under Murray. For me, those days are over, i won't fall into the niche of apology for supporting my team, even if those we expect to run it will.

You are what the new breed of Rangers fan should be about mate .Not the apathetic type we had for years under DM .Having said that they sadly still prevail on here and in our support even after 18months of Rangers bashing .Unfortuately you are correct in that our board are going to just pick their moments to peicify us with rhetoric that keeps the dignified boys happy while the ones like you and me that want our club to fight the fight and take it to our enemies like Charles Green just live in hope that our club will grow a set of balls .

We are known all over the world as the Protestant club, so what is our club scared of.

I mean how are they running scared? How are you expecting them to express the Protestantism?