Charles Green

minstral

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would have continued with or without Charles Green, but we had one chance to unite as a fan base and buy our own club and we failed massivley. This is why we are now in this position with this sham of a board. Charles Green was just here to make some cash and get some attention, he is no hero.

It wasnt but im done with discussing the cunt. enjoy yer night thinking back to the great days under Green (tu)

That cunt saving the club, how dare he. Thing is, you constantly keep saying you think he did some good yet call him names like bastard and cunt, even if you don't want him back is he not worthy of a tad more respect?

And I'm well over him, the club always moves on. We're arguing over history and legacy but it's not me that started the thread.

Green done more good than bad. The media pushed him out.

did they fuck, the board where leaking stories left right centre while green was under scruitny from the board, media, fans and so called govern bodies for his out landing views all because some wee poisioness toe rag sewn the seeds of doubts into peoples minds and then it esculated from there, he was pushed.

we had a voice and a guy who stuck up for us after all those years of "diginied silence" when every cunt was putting the boot in, people didn't like the fact that we had somebody fighting our corner at last and they couldn't stomache it any longer and thats why i say he was pushed out the club by his own so called fellow board members.

We would have continued with or without Charles Green, but we had one chance to unite as a fan base and buy our own club and we failed massivley. This is why we are now in this position with this sham of a board. Charles Green was just here to make some cash and get some attention, he is no hero.

What the hell do you know?

Everything looks better retrospectively.

In my opinion i have seen the best and bad times of Rangers, and feel sorry for the younger fans who will never be part of The Rangers, that i have grown up with. The PC mad mob have attacked our club for years, and got away with it, while our club sat back, without any fight. The good thing is that i still have all the memories to fall back on.

Green was upfront about making money.

In my opinion i have seen the best and bad times of Rangers, and feel sorry for the younger fans who will never be part of The Rangers, that i have grown up with. The PC mad mob have attacked our club for years, and got away with it, while our club sat back, without any fight. The good thing is that i still have all the memories to fall back on.

Ach, old people think that way about everything! We're as great and meaningful as we've always been.

We can't sing FTP any wore. So what? My love of Rangers has nothing to do with The Pope. Or The Church of Scotland for that matter.

Green was upfront about making money.

Yes he was. He was also massivley in love with the attention he got and would say things for effect to get more. The way he bought our club seems to me to be very disturbing and I don't trust anyone he brought in to invest. I would happily start all over again at the bottom if we could have more trustworthy owners, as long as the history remained of course.

They are terrified to use the word Protestant at Ibrox.

Based on what?

If you feel proud of the Protestant roots, fine. But why do you need the club to reassure you by saying the word all the time.

'Today Protestant we Protestant have Protestant signed Protestant Nicky Protestant Law.'

Better?

Ach, old people think that way about everything! We're as great and meaningful as we've always been.

We can't sing FTP any wore. So what? My love of Rangers has nothing to do with The Pope. Or The Church of Scotland for that matter.

Now that is nonsense, we are only a shadow of the club that we once were. In the old days we always paid our way, and never had a cretin who bumped people for money.

Based on what?

If you feel proud of the Protestant roots, fine. But why do you need the club to reassure you by saying the word all the time.

'Today Protestant we Protestant have Protestant signed Protestant Nicky Protestant Law.'

Better?

That will do for a start. (tu)

Yes he was. He was also massivley in love with the attention he got and would say things for effect to get more. The way he bought our club seems to me to be very disturbing and I don't trust anyone he brought in to invest. I would happily start all over again at the bottom if we could have more trustworthy owners, as long as the history remained of course.

That cash he and his group put up was awful disturbing.