Can I suggest an omprovement in this board?

Friedmarsbar

While I am on my high horse(I have just suggested the Old Firm board is not working and really should be shut down) I would like to see an improvement

in how each post is presented.

For me,there is too much bumf, too much space for repeat postings,smillies and aviators that actually dwarf the most important thing, the text of the post.

If you follow a thread there are some that show lots and lots of garbage followed by a one liner of text and when this is repeated time after time the thread for me loses its way.

For me the point being put across in each post is the king therefore the board

should give priority to it, make it more readable therefore more interesting and relegate the add-ons!

What do others think?

this is a free forum for all to post if you do not like the format or posting replies stay in this section and ignore the of section, we have recently had to move boards and during this there seems to have been a change in the way this section is travelling, i blame it partly down to the rangers and celtic performances in the league which is turning the section into a slagging match between fans.

give it time mate it will improve, alot of the posters who have caused problems on this section have been moderated by admin.

Well I hope this ends the confusion,the first two posts in this thread is how I want threads to be presented.

The third post,no slight to the poster, is dwarfed by the the photos attached.

I want the add-ons relegated and text to be king.

For me that is what is important,the point of view,not the extras,a lot of the time

it dwarfs the actual post, as in the example of the third post in this thread.

Well I hope this ends the confusion,the first two posts in this thread is how I want threads to be presented.

For me that is what is important,the point of view,not the extras,a lot of the time

Switch it off mate.

My controls (at top of page)

Board settings

Do you want to see posters sig : No

Sorted (tu)

each to thier own mate, the board is here and has the settings to suit all.

Thanks,Chambo,sorted!

Much better for me anyway,maybe not for others,cheers

First time i logged on i was like, WTF?!?

It really put me off, much cleaner and user friendly with them switched off. (tu)

Enjoy. :D