Cammie Bell slight injury?

Was up at Brora watching the team train today.

Towards the end of training, during actual football training, Bell went down to save at his left. He stayed down and was holding his knee for around 2-3 minutes before hobbling off. One of the coaches (Jim Henry iirc) went and got ice for him and Cammie sat out the rest of training behind the goals with ice on his knee. On the plus side, he never went off to the dressing room or wherever to get treatment, and at the end of training he limped unaided to the dugout / bus.

Hopefully he's ok, just a slight concern that I thought I'd share with you all.

Wouldn't surprise if he's kept out the Elgin match as a precaution.

Can only play max 3 games before Sept. anyway. So, plenty of time to rest and get right.

Normally very proactive ensuring no further damage is done so not in a brace or on crutches would suggest it's not that bad.

Kenny says he'll be fine :)

KENNY McDOWALL says Rangers still want to sign another goalie to challenge Cammy Bell.

Ex-Kilmarnock No1 Bell jarred his knee in training yesterday but is expected to be fit for tonight’s clash at Elgin.

However, McDowall admits the incident highlights just how much they need another keeper.

Scott Gallacher has been Bell’s back-up at Gers’ Highland camp but he’s set to go out on loan.

McDowall said: “I think Cammy just caught his studs. He’s iced it and hopefully he’ll be okay.

“Incidents like that are a nightmare. The boys have been working really hard, but when you get into the football side of things that’s what happens.

“You can’t do anything about it, you’ve just got to let them play and hope they get through intact.

“Adding a second goalie is something we’d still like to do. What happened to Cammy underlines the need to get an extra goalie in.”

French-Tunisian defender Bilel Mohsni is set to feature at Borough Briggs after impressing in his first game as a trialist against Brora on Sunday.

Gers hope he will travel south to face Bristol City on Saturday before a decision is made whether he joins them on their tour to Germany 24 hours later. Ally McCoist’s need for reinforcements in defence has increased as Ross Perry will miss the start of the season with ankle ligament problems.

McDowall added: “We’re hoping Bilel will be with us for the Bristol City game because that’ll be a better standard and give us an idea of how he copes at that level.”

Meanwhile, Boris Pandza is still playing a waiting game over his future.

SunSport understands Ibrox boss McCoist is desperate to land the Bosnian stopper, 26, but talks between both parties are still ongoing.

Is Craig Gordon still training with us?

If he is, it's only at Auchenhowie as he wasn't up at Brora, neither was Novo.

Which makes me think that neither will be offered a deal, as if Ally did have them in his sights they would have travelled so he can run his eye over them as much as possible.

If he is, it's only at Auchenhowie as he wasn't up at Brora, neither was Novo.

Which makes me think that neither will be offered a deal, as if Ally did have them in his sights they would have travelled so he can run his eye over them as much as possible.

That would of been my thinking as well shame I was looking forward to seeing Craig Gordon In a Rangers jersey.