*** The Official Ashes 2013 Thread ***

One has to wonder, looking at this Aussie lineup.

If I had told you that only two players would make a semi-acceptable total, and everyone else would get out easy; would you believe me when I said the two players were Steve Smith and Phil Hughes? :lol:.

Checked the definately non-illegal stream on the work computer after about 20 mins, saw no wickets down and nothing much in the pitch so went away and started a job - come back to 7 wickets down and just in time to see another! What's been happening? pitch getting lively or silly shotmaking?

Checked the definately non-illegal stream on the work computer after about 20 mins, saw no wickets down and nothing much in the pitch so went away and started a job - come back to 7 wickets down and just in time to see another! What's been happening? pitch getting lively or silly shotmaking?

Mostly some good bowling, to be fair.

Anderson is finding reverse swing, and Swann is spinning the ball well. The batsmen haven't covered themselves in glory, mind.

Bit of both.

A couple of great deliveries and a little bit of swing/spin. Swann's to Haddin was a good one.