Bosnian offered 3 year deal - STV

Pandza is being a greedy bastard and is asking for more from Rangers, in my opinion he can fuck off if he's going to be like that?

As nvager said, we don't know the details of the offer and counter offer, and what you must also take into consideration is that it might not even be on the financial part of the contract it could be length of contract, he might want a get out clause included, for example for some strange reason we don't win the league and get promoted he might want the option of being allowed to leave the club.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pandza is being a greedy bastard and is asking for more from Rangers, in my opinion he can fuck off if he's going to be like that?

certainly not as black and white as that... I have no doubt that every deal has a back and forth component. Rangers want to get the best deal for the club, panda a wants the best deal for himself, it's just a matter of meeting in the middle. Can't believe we are slagging this guy, he actually wants be play for us in div 2 and he's an internationalist!

How do you know what's he's been offered?

Indeed. Football fans think they know fucking everything nowadays when the reality is that generally we know the square root of fuck all about deals and negotiations.

People need to relax and get their head around the fact that all deals will be open to negotiations. As someone pointed out, he's a current Bosnian international potentially coming to play in the sfl2. It's not a simple cut and dry deal

Get a grip, you don't have a clue what deal has been offered, nor what deal Pandza has come back with. Heaven forbid he doesn't jump at the first offer put down to him. Most other deals work the same but we don't hear about it.

And learn how to use a question mark???