RST - Latest Press Releases

Ace

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he was looking to get the thread locked.

There can be no other explanation for such bizarre behaviour

Can he not see that by getting the answers to all the questions, minds would be put at ease and more people would join the RST?

Can he not see that by getting the answers to all the questions, minds would be put at ease and more people would join the RST?

Manticore has an odd attitude, he only ever posts when the RST are criticised. Every time it happens, he posts more or less the same statements.

Not sure what his angle is, TBH.

Manticore has an odd attitude, he only ever posts when the RST are criticised. Every time it happens, he posts more or less the same statements.

Not sure what his angle is, TBH.

not true. Manti will argue about anything, his speciality is semantics :D

I m so out of touch, who was trying to get that thread closed? And why do people argue, I have never saw the sense in this, merely ask a question and the person will reply, if the reply leads to other questions ......then we have a discussion. This is all I look for on this forum.

Is that so, can you explain then Ace how Data Protection Laws are broken when RST mailing lists are used to sell a fanzine from £ollow £ollow?

As I've said before, I'm not in any kind of any inner circle so I've never heard if this before, if true then yes, it is an egregious break of DPA ... if true !!

Do you know this for a fact, you have irrefutable proof of this claim because if you do, then I presume that you have reported this infarction to the authorities ??

After all, you believe the RST in a dead duck, why not use this evidence as the killing blow?

Again, if its true!!

Ask this question.

RST (The person) has made the claim that Mark Dingwall never ever owed the RST almost £2,700.

She claims that he donated £2,700 to the RST after money was lost at functions.

Did MD attend these functions and did he pay for his tables either on the night or before the function ?

Ask this question.

RST (The person) has made the claim that Mark Dingwall never ever owed the RST almost £2,700.

She claims that he donated £2,700 to the RST after money was lost at functions.

Did MD attend these functions and did he pay for his tables either on the night or before the function ?

The sum of 2700 or whatever appears in another question regarding the resignation of the treasurer. Is this related to that before I ask the same question in two different ways?

The sum of 2700 or whatever appears in another question regarding the resignation of the treasurer. Is this related to that before I ask the same question in two different ways?

The £2,700 was the sum that was owed to the RST by Mark Dingwall of FF, It was owed for almost 2 years. with no interest payable.

Yes I have that already as a point to raise with them.

RST made a fatal mistake and said that Mark Dingwall gifted £2,700 to the Trust.

In previous discussions other RST reps have said it was money he owed for tables he purchased at fund raisers.

My questions are.

Did Mark Dingwall attend these fundraisers, if he did then why did he take 2 years to pay the money that the RST obviously paid up front, That would constitute an interest free loan of Rangers Supporters money.

RST made a fatal mistake and said that Mark Dingwall gifted £2,700 to the Trust.

In previous discussions other RST reps have said it was money he owed for tables he purchased at fund raisers.

My questions are.

Did Mark Dingwall attend these fundraisers, if he did then why did he take 2 years to pay the money that the RST obviously paid up front, That would constitute an interest free loan of Rangers Supporters money.

The question is already in the list. Before they are sent out everyone can see them and suggest changes/check they ask the right things to your satisfaction.

As I've said before, I'm not in any kind of any inner circle so I've never heard if this before, if true then yes, it is an egregious break of DPA ... if true !!

Do you know this for a fact, you have irrefutable proof of this claim because if you do, then I presume that you have reported this infarction to the authorities ??

After all, you believe the RST in a dead duck, why not use this evidence as the killing blow?

Again, if its true!!

Indeed, when I joined the forum community namely ££ I used a yahoo account I opened in college, this was when emails were foreign to myself. As I got more proficient with the internet, I set up a hotmail account which I used when I was a member of the RST. The only other thing I used that email account for was Our Wee Country forum. I know this as fact because of the immature email address it was under. By the time I was banned from ££, which was around 2008/2009 I was using a much more professional email name which is still used by me today. I have had many ££ emails yo my original hotmail, which under no circumstances did I ever use for ££.Also, it may be worth asking Big Mark if he has ever used RST finances to post fanzines or other ££ garbage through along with RST material.

Indeed, when I joined the forum community namely ££ I used a yahoo account I opened in college, this was when emails were foreign to myself. As I got more proficient with the internet, I set up a hotmail account which I used when I was a member of the RST. The only other thing I used that email account for was Our Wee Country forum. I know this as fact because of the immature email address it was under. By the time I was banned from ££, which was around 2008/2009 I was using a much more professional email name which is still used by me today. I have had many ££ emails yo my original hotmail, which under no circumstances did I ever use for ££.Also, it may be worth asking Big Mark if he has ever used RST finances to post fanzines or other ££ garbage through along with RST material.

Fuck me! What I'll never understand is how guys like Stephen Smith and David Edgar can be so wilfully complicit in this man's appalling chicanery. Are they afraid that Mark Dingwall won't be their friend if they speak out?