Memory lane help

GOAT

Did we ever play Hearts in the cup early to mid 90's at the old Piggery and John Brown scored? Or am I just thinking of the game he scored against the bheggers at the Piggery. It's really annoying me, but I'm sure I remember we played Hearts there and he scored?

I remember being young and being at the old Piggery when it was a Rangers vs Hearts semi final and Davie McPherson scored against Hearts in a 2-1 win ... after being behind - if I remember right.

It was a bit of a scramble and I think Brown was in amongst it but McPherson hit it.

Could be that?

I remember being young and being at the old Piggery when it was a Rangers vs Hearts semi final and Davie McPherson scored against Hearts in a 2-1 win ... after being behind - if I remember right.

It was a bit of a scramble and I think Brown was in amongst it but McPherson hit it.

Could be that?

I'm 100% confident Brown scored. If it wasn't against Hearts I must just be getting mixed up with the goal he scored in the 3-1 game at the piggery. I've just got Hearts in my head for some reason.

We beat hearts in the scottish cup semi final, april 1993 we won 2-1 McPherson and McCoist were scorers. Brown scored a screamer against them at Ibrox up the Copland end smashed a low 25 harder.

Yup that's the one I remember... think GOAT's thinking of a different game. Trying to think which one...

There was a cup game at Ibrox in 1995 where Brown scored a screamer and against Hearts but not Parkhead.

I must just be getting mixed up with his goal at the piggery against the bheggers. It's just I defo remember being at a game against Hearts at the piggery in the early 90's. For some reason I thought Brown scored.