Albion Rovers Attendance

How easy is the ground to get to on public transport on a sunday from glasgow?

Your best bet is a train from Queen Street to Livingston North (they run every 30 mins), then hop on any bus that takes you to Almondvale Centre. There's buses all the time. Your talking about £6 for a taxi from the train station to the ground if you want to get their quicker.

Or, if you come out the station, just walk it, it's only a 10/15 min walk and 1 road.

Your best bet is a train from Queen Street to Livingston North (they run every 30 mins), then hop on any bus that takes you to Almondvale Centre. There's buses all the time. Your talking about £6 for a taxi from the train station to the ground if you want to get their quicker.

Or, if you come out the station, just walk it, it's only a 10/15 min walk and 1 road.

How fast do you walk? Takes me 30 minutes. :lol:

Just had a swatch at the weather report for the weekend there and it's going to be pissing down on Sunday.

I wonder if the Livvy pitch's drainage can handle it???

I seem to remember hearing/reading something about it in the past.

Maybe not.

Just had a swatch at the weather report for the weekend there and it's going to be pissing down on Sunday.

I wonder if the Livvy pitch's drainage can handle it???

I seem to remember hearing/reading something about it in the past.

Maybe not.

Aye it was meant to be pissing it down today aswell... Glorious sunshine!!

Sean Battys full of shite!!

Aye it was meant to be pissing it down today aswell... Glorious sunshine!!

Sean Battys full of shite!!

Is that Sean Batty one of them, if he was a bear the good weather would be getting ordered in for Sunday.

south stand for me a hopefully not ruined by having to tell big cuntS to sit on their arse :D

Well according to that twat Clive Lindsay today on the BBC; the game is being played at Cliftonhill: :wanker: so perhaps you better get there early to squeeze in,mate! :lol:

The Ramsdens Cup has become Scotland's traditional low key start to the season, but Rangers' participation has thrust it more into the spotlight.

The Ibrox side will launch their second campaign in the competition for clubs outside the top flight at tiny Cliftonhill, home of Albion Rovers .

And they will be hoping to improve on last season, when they lost to eventual Cup winners Queen of the South .

Rangers' visit to Coatbridge on Sunday is being show live on BBC Alba.