Herald article about "the sides"

Sparkle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Reverting to type. Once again you can't bring yourself to comment on those who ran the club for a year and frittered away IPO money at an alarming rate.

Who gave out contracts to the players we now can't get rid of?

Who employed a PR form to do nothing?

You read the Herald today? Suggesting SD and Puma deals are heavily weighted in favour of them, not Rangers. Who put those deals in place?

Who gave themselves massive salaries with 100% bonuses?

We the reason I am no longer on ff is I did nothing but fucking moan about people pissing money away

Indeed check my history on here

As to contracts I assume green did on mccoists recommendation

No I don't read newspapers and I have no idea about any deals that were done

Salaries were at the very top end of the market, I would suggest 250 more in line. Bonus was upon, at the time of ipo, gaining three promotions.

So where in this greed driven conundrum do you blame Smith,this should be good?????

He played his part in his refusal to defend the club allowing us to be demonised and ultimately have such bad, out of hand press, that we got European censure and treated like lepers. This continued bad publicity hung around us like a bad smell and helped marginalise us to the extent that we were the victims of fraud

We the reason I am no longer on ff is I did nothing but fucking moan about people pissing money away

Indeed check my history on here

As to contracts I assume green did on mccoists recommendation

No I don't read newspapers and I have no idea about any deals that were done

Salaries were at the very top end of the market, I would suggest 250 more in line. Bonus was upon, at the time of ipo, gaining three promotions.

Try and answer the questions. Then explain why you don't moan about Green and Ahmad, the guys responsible for it all.

I am old enough to remember Ally McCoist knocking Rangers back not once, but twice when we wanted to sign him from St Johnstone. He went to Sunderland instead, flopped, and came to Rangers from there. He got off to a bad start at Ibrox too, but as you all know he got beyond that and the rest is history. ]I don't have any iside info about the factions involved now, but to me it seems like the old school Rangers men want Ally enshrined as manager, cash to splash, power with no investment, and a return to the board for the likes of P Murray and possibly even Bain. Green did step in when no-one else came up with the necessary cash, he defended the club and spoke his mind about the charlatans at the SPL and SFA, called them out as bigots and gave the support something to rally around, He galvanised us. He is not perfect but he did not spout spinless shite about being humble and building bridges. I hope he gets his profit and eventually, sells to King who is the man I want to own Rangers ultimately. King, the only Rangers man that called the situation correctly at the time of Whyte and liquidation, the only Rangers man that has put in millions already (and lost it), and I am sure he would have bought the club before now if it had not been for his tax problems in S.A. I hope we move forward with a Manager other than McCoist because it has been plain since August 2011 that he does not have what it takes. That is my take on it, seems we all have different opinions on this one.

the only thing I didn't comment on was the pr

and adopt a more civil tone

I think you should check your so called answer again, and I've decided to adopt the same tone that you and others use with me. Don't you like it?

I think you should check your so called answer again, and I've decided to adopt the same tone that you and others use with me. Don't you like it?

suffice to say I have no need to try and discuss things with you so I will terminate our dealings from this point on

for your long term future can I give you a small piece of advice

spend more time on yer 71 quid

there's my little tip for you

suffice to say I have no need to try and discuss things with you so I will terminate our dealings from this point on

for your long term future can I give you a small piece of advice

spend more time on yer 71 quid

there's my little tip for you

More gibberish.