Your Thoughts On Why Charles Came Back.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said anything, you said the prospectus said something it doesn't, you can wriggle all you like it doesn't say what you claimed .

Pray tell what am I claiming it doesn't say?

I will leave you some of Walter's duties to peruse, strangely they include fixing bonuses amongst others.

3.5 Remuneration Committee

3.5.1 The remuneration committee is comprised entirely of independent non-executive Directors.

It is chaired by Phillip Cartmell and the other members areWalter Smith and Ian Hart. The

committee is expected to meet not less than twice a year.

3.5.2 The remuneration committee is responsible for, amongst other things:

• making recommendations to the Board on the Company’s framework of executive

remuneration and its cost;

• determining the specific remuneration packages of each executive Director including

pension rights, incentive payments, share options and compensation payments;

• ensuring that performance-related elements of remuneration should form a significant

proportion of the total remuneration package of executive directors and should be

designed to align their interests with those of shareholders and to give such executives

incentives to perform at the highest level;

• considering whether the executive directors should be eligible for annual bonuses and,

if so, to consider an upper limit for such bonuses;

• considering whether the executive directors should be eligible for benefits under

long-term incentive schemes;

• approving any amendments to be made to the rules of the share options schemes of

the Rangers Group;

• considering the pension consequences and associated costs to the Company of basic

salary increases and other changes in remuneration;

• approving the terms of any service agreement to be entered into with any

executive director;

• considering what compensation commitments (including pension contributions) the

executive directors’ service agreements, if any, would entail in the event of

early termination;

• in early termination cases where the initial contract does not explicitly provide for

compensation commitments, to tailor its approach (within legal constraints) to the

circumstances; and

• agree the policy for authorising claims for expenses from the chief executive of the

Company and the Chairman of the Board.

And what?

As far as I can understand the only bit I misinterpreted was Stockbridge's bonus share options, I thought they were worth £500k initially I have reconsidered point and now view them to be worth £1m.

How does it work out that his share options are worth £1m as opposed to your original thoughts?

Pray tell what am I claiming it doesn't say?

And what?

I have no intention of playing your little game you know exactly what you claimed in your much vaunted snippet posted by others, I am happy to leave it there others can make up their own minds as to the accuracy of your claim.

Not now and never have been a member of the RST, I do post on FF and GN as well as here using the same username and without any secondary accounts.

Just that barrage I walked into :thumbup: anyway as BNB said the prospective is set out to cover what they want it to and can be interpreted any way the person wants it to.............why did the Rangers men on the board allow this........why did Stockbridge vote for ahamd removal without a payout.

Why can't people accept that CG will make real money on the sale of his shares and the stronger the Club is financially the better for CG.

Do you believe that certain people within ff are disruptive to any owner apart from the failure that is murray and can you tell me who will replace CG and co if the rebels win and yes the word rebel is apt in it's use.

Not one person who wants Green and Co gone can name the people who are trying to cause all this trouble.

Do you believe that people are trying to disrupt the Club to cause the share price to fall? Do you believe that if murray or park had manged to come up with the money to have purchased the Club from D&P they would not have structured a nice salary and bonus scheme for themselves and also do you think we would be cash rich under those failures?

How does it work out that his share options are worth £1m as opposed to your original thoughts?

2 and half times gross salary, his salary was £200k his contractural bonus was £200k so his gross salary £400k x 2.5 gives options to the value of £1m.

As I said every thing is deliberately vague for a reason as the bonuses for winning SFL3 so ably demonstrate.

Just that barrage I walked into :thumbup: anyway as BNB said the prospective is set out to cover what they want it to and can be interpreted any way the person wants it to.............why did the Rangers men on the board allow this........why did Stockbridge vote for ahamd removal without a payout.

Why can't people accept that CG will make real money on the sale of his shares and the stronger the Club is financially the better for CG.

Do you believe that certain people within ff are disruptive to any owner apart from the failure that is murray and can you tell me who will replace CG and co if the rebels win and yes the word rebel is apt in it's use.

Not one person who wants Green and Co gone can name the people who are trying to cause all this trouble.

Do you believe that people are trying to disrupt the Club to cause the share price to fall? Do you believe that if murray or park had manged to come up with the money to have purchased the Club from D&P they would not have structured a nice salary and bonus scheme for themselves and also do you think we would be cash rich under those failures?

Have no issue with him making money out of the share issue, surely the point that he has already taken approx £1m in less than a year in salary, bonus and pay off?

Stockbridge has already admitted having received over £400k, with Ahmeds bonus apparently approved by Green.

There are also other potentially unanswered question with regards to substantial contracts awarded to companies for questionable if not non existant services.

The accounts will indeed make interesting reading.

I sincery hope the suspicions are wrong.

As for bawsburst I think him initially being surprised then arguing the point in what would amount to a legal technicality says it all.

I initially thought he was closer than that to Green, unless he is of course partaking in smoking mirrors.

Well they are/were his thoughts and perhaps it suits the situation to have them at £1m just now to exaggerate the stripping of cash from the Club.

Or perhaps not....

Sorry ED, but I think in general you're really clutching at straws. These guys have been on the take big time and under our very noses too.

By Xmas, Green, Ahmad & Stockbridge alone will have collectively made an absolute fortune out of the club and I predict (as many other do) that they'll all be gone leaving the club virtually penniless.

Have no issue with him making money out of the share issue, surely the point that he has already taken approx £1m in less than a year in salary, bonus and pay off?

It's well over a million Al. Well over it.

It's no wonder a bunch of the shareholders & investors are freaking out and want sweeping changes to the board of directors.

What Rangers men on the board? The contracts were all a done deal before the float.

I assume Stockbridge to his credit foresaw the impending shitstorm a while back an decided to try and hold his own position, witness the puff pieces done on him in the Sunday Mail, Leggat and McMurdo et al.

Ah Ye Olde he can only make money out of a successful club myth.... :)......Pray tell just who is going to meet his asking price for his holding? He and Imran having been whoring their shares round every continent save Antarctica for months and all they've gotten is ridiculed.

I believe that accusation can be leveled at people at on FF/RM and I suppose every other forum and various blogs equally. I was warning about Whyte when FF/RM/RST et al were all sucking his cock exact same with Green... :) Personally I don't think any new regime will bother replacing Green at all for I doubt they'll be needing any £1k a month consultant.

Perhaps there's no one trying to cause trouble bar Green & Co themselves, it sames something that the institutions who invested under their tenure have no confidence in their ability to run and move the club forward.

I believe the share price was grossly overvalued to begin with and still think it's overvalued at present given the impending necessary introduction of fresh capital. Any introduction of capital will dilute Green & Co's stake and remove the need for anyone to purchase his shares as investors will rather the club gets the money than Green & Co. I've absolutely no idea what any other purchasers of the club would have awarded themselves do you however I do think the club would have a sounder financial underfooting than it does at present.

Well they are/were his thoughts and perhaps it suits the situation to have them at £1m just now to exaggerate the stripping of cash from the Club.

For what it's worth I'm pretty certain the share options have not been awarded and I doubt they will to be honest but nonetheless the possibility remains that they may however remote that looks at present.

Which figures do you mean exactly gmcf?

Post 91 about Green getting 360k plus living expenses, council tax etc.

I don't know if you're right or wrong but I'd have thought that would have been brought up in Thursdays meeting. Everything else was.

Anyway ED to get back to your original topic after 10 pages os arguing. Why do I think CG came back ?

Please allow a bit pished guy to give a view. Now this is only my opinion , nothing I've read or heard . Probably putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 ( and forgive me Scarkev ! ) but here goes.

We're running out of money. £10m which includes IPO , most ST ticket money, Blackthorn money but not Puma. I think shortly we will have another share issue to raise cash.

Given that most previous IPO ( £17M) was raised by financial investors I believe CG is here to try and get more out them.

As I say probably shite but thought I'd give you all the benefit of my own meandering mind.

Anyway as I say ,a bit pished right now and apologies as I won't be able to reply ( other than mobile phone ) as back to Portsmouth tomorrow to build ships. So with your permission I shall make my stay short !

Post 91 about Green getting 360k plus living expenses, council tax etc.

I don't know if you're right or wrong but I'd have thought that would have been brought up in Thursdays meeting. Everything else was.

The value of his pay-off was brought up but was swatted away by claims of "confidentiality".

It was also pointed out to the board that since Green had not been sacked but in fact tendered his resignation he shouldn't have received a pay-off at all.

The agreement is terminable by RFCL either for cause or on 6 month’s notice and by Mr Green on 3 months’ notice.

Given he didn't serve three months notice then it appears he breached his contract and the wisdom of the board paying him off must be at best very questionable and probably incompetent. In any case RIFC certainly had "cause" to terminate his contract because of his racist utterances in Peter Smith's interview.

Perhaps any new board may well wish to revisit the circumstances surrounding the pay-off of Green.

Personally I think Green was brought back to sack Ally if results don't go according to plan.

As long as the team play like today then Ally has nothing to worry about.

Im not sure a 'consultant' has the power to hire and fire employees, I may be totally wrong

Given he didn't serve three months notice then it appears he breached his contract and the wisdom of the board paying him off must be at best very questionable and probably incompetent. In any case RIFC certainly had "cause" to terminate his contract because of his racist utterances in Peter Smith's interview.

What's your take on the clause about the company having to continue to pay his salary & benefits?

he tendered his resignation, it was accepted with perceived due recompense. Maybe our Money man an answer why we paid....or not

My take is he himself breached his contract therefore he's entitled to f*&k all.

I'm not saying he was entitled to get anything at all, but I asked the question because if Green had got a pay-off instead of the company continuing to pay his salary + benefits, that would suggest that the pay-off was a very significant sum of cash. It may well be that the reported figure of a £500k pay-off was accurate or at least pretty damn close.

For what it's worth, I see returning 3 months later after a pay-off as even more unethical than getting the pay-off in the first place.

I'm not saying he was entitled to get anything at all, but I asked the question because if Green had got a pay-off instead of the company continuing to pay his salary + benefits, that would suggest that the pay-off was a very significant sum of cash. It may well be that the reported figure of a £500k pay-off was accurate or at least pretty damn close.

For what it's worth, I see returning 3 months later after a pay-off as even more unethical than getting the pay-off in the first place.

If that is the case I would agree with you mate, it would be below the ethics expected of a man in charge of our club. however as Brian is less that inclined to give us anything solid that I have heard about concerning finances who the hell knows what he got?

The problem we have is there are too many stories and not enough endings.