George Salmond is 1 of them.

skyblue308

You do know the purpose of an internet forum don't you? You know - discussion, debate, controversy, opinion etc. Fair enough my views are not to your taste - but life would be much duller if we all sang from the same songbook dontcha think? P.S. I see you haven't replied yet to my response in another thread about media bias - I'm thinking you re-read what you posted and discretely left the field of battle - slightly blushing. Prove me wrong - go on!

Field of battle ?? Are you trolling bud .think you are a beggar so I don't do debating with your type .

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was down at a Burnley Norwich game few year back and he was in the dug oot and I was giving him a rake of fuck and everyone just looking at me as if I was a fucking lunatic

I can imagine the look on their faces :lol: His family were one of the most bitter tarrier mobs you ever saw, especially his grandfather and I rue the day I never drowned the wee scrote in the Calder burn.

Having looked at this site before deciding to join I know there are many fellow Bears who find this pathetic obsession with child abuse a total embarrassment. Guys like those above clearly have no scintilla of sympathy or compassion for the victims of sexual abuse. The main thing is ragging those taigs over at Torbett Towers...or some other similar, vile, diatribe. None of my friends who also follow Rangers do this..but then again I choose my friends carefully....having no truck with - or time for - such ignorant and moronic attitudes. You are an embarrassment to the Club you purport to follow...and I have supported for well over 40 years.