Judas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shagger the hearts supporting rangers man, al?

After everything we done for him I thought he'd do the right thing. I was wrong and he made me feel like a right cunt.

Hopefully he ends up coughing and spluttering on his knees like hearts.

I cant disagree with that at all. All the cunts that bailed left me feeling that way.

Whittaker and Naismiths "conference" riled me up the most though.

I bumped into Whittaker when I was on holiday.

He seemed a bit of a miserable git, speaking in one word sentences.

I may not have helped with an opening line of:

'How are you finding life after Rangers?'

And they could have easily left without walking out on their contracts and denying the club a penny for them.

They could have done, but they would miss out on thousdands in personal gain. Until that sort of money is dangled in front of your face then you cant criticise people for looking out for themselves

If you worked for a company that was going into administration your views would probably change

Funny how Lee Wallace didn't run away, even though he could've walked into any team in the SPL.

Funny how Carlos Bocanegra didn't run away, even though he was the captain of the US national team and had been with us for one season.

They could have done, but they would miss out on thousdands in personal gain. Until that sort of money is dangled in front of your face then you cant criticise people for looking out for themselves

So you admit they were greedy bastards yet are criticising us for being angry about it?

Funny how Lee Wallace didn't run away, even though he could've walked into any team in the SPL.

Funny how Carlos Bocanegra didn't run away, even though he was the captain of the US national team and had been with us for one season.

Well fair play to them, they deserve praise for staying but you cant blame players for leaving, I don't know you personally but most people would have done the same thing in the same situation, you can either cry about these guys leaving for ever more or wish them well and get on with your life, people move on in life for financial gain and it will happen the world over, it s a part of life

Well fair play to them, they deserve praise for staying but you cant blame players for leaving, I don't know you personally but most people would have done the same thing in the same situation, you can either cry about these guys leaving for ever more or wish them well and get on with your life, people move on in life for financial gain and it will happen the world over, it s a part of life

Do you know, I think I would have survived on the wages our team are currently getting.

You don't know me personally, that's very true. I have absolutely no interest in money for money's sake. I'd much rather achieve things and have enough money to put food on the table.

Do you know, I think I would have survived on the wages our team are currently getting.

You don't know me personally, that's very true. I have absolutely no interest in money for money's sake. I'd much rather achieve things and have enough money to put food on the table.

Well you probably haven't dealt with money on that sort of scale before, if you could make that sort of money and all it cost you was switching companies then your views might be very different. It wasn't the players fault the company went into administration