Bill Miller

Gazza82

I was one of the people who supported the banners against his take over at the time but with hindsight he would have been the best person to take the club forward and sort out our finances.

Do you think theirs anyway we could convince him to come back, takeover, get shot of the crooks and start running the club in a successful manner where we aint running at a loss or have CEO's and employees fleecing us for every penny ?

Is this a case of Yanks Yes Please? You and your ilk helped chase away somebody who might of been good for us, on the other hand he might not have but we will never know that now. Cheers bud :wanker:

Is this a case of Yanks Yes Please? You and your ilk helped chase away somebody who might of been good for us, on the other hand he might not have but we will never know that now. Cheers bud :wanker:

He chased them away as he admitted backing the tbk without thinking about it.

He should hang his head in shame. Thinking about Rangers?, ...no way, his ilk are secular, unable to think and on the rare occassion they do, they get it wrong.

Dont you EVER call yourself a Rangers fan, you put YOUR self-interests first, ahead of Rangers, so to me you are a nothing.

I only moved to bf1 last season and most the boys where against him taking over I went along with it thinking their reasons where justified but not too sure now

I always put rangers first and I had good interests in my heart but maybe I wasn't using my head

I only made the suggestion I'm not great with words or explaining things the people who are against I would like to know what way you think we should move forward?

It seems to me everyone knows what they don't want but no good suggestions are getting put forward to what they do want going forward and tbh if everyone gets shot down like me it puts people off making suggestions in the first place