Bill Miller

Gazza82

I was one of the people who supported the banners against his take over at the time but with hindsight he would have been the best person to take the club forward and sort out our finances.

Do you think theirs anyway we could convince him to come back, takeover, get shot of the crooks and start running the club in a successful manner where we aint running at a loss or have CEO's and employees fleecing us for every penny ?

I was one of the people who supported the banners against his take over at the time but with hindsight he would have been the best person to take the club forward and sort out our finances.

Do you think theirs anyway we could convince him to come back, takeover, get shot of the crooks and start running the club in a successful manner where we aint running at a loss or have CEO's and employees fleecing us for every penny ?

How do you know that? Back that up with some evidence please!

Would you like some apple pine?

Maybe not Bill then but someone like him who doesn't already have ties with the club or try's to win the support over by claiming to be a Rangers fan

We need business men who run the club correctly and none of the names floating around do it for me

Why would he?

This is a tough crowd here, so when making statements like these you need to give a more structured idea of why you make these views.

We do need stable businessmen who can give is a realistic and transparent account of where they want to see our club go and what financial backing they intend to bring with them by means of who, what and where from.

Obviously there is a lot more than this involved...bit they do need to be of sound mind and presence.

However, no matter who is brought in, they will always be scrutinised so with that in mind, keeping themselves away from the mhedia would be a great start.