Rangers or Scotland

Why? International football and club football co-exist as separate entities. I don't see how someone supporting Scotland or Northern Ireland would have any effect on their support for Rangers. It certainly doesn't make them any less of a Rangers fan.

But the question is hypothetical and if you support Scotland ahead of Rangers then your no real Rangers fan in my eyes.

That's my view. Others can think whatever they want.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the question is hypothetical and if you support Scotland ahead of Rangers then your no real Rangers fan in my eyes.

That's my view. Others can think whatever they want.

Anyone who supports Scotland over Rangers still supports Rangers. What does their support for Scotland have to do with support for Rangers? It's just as much their club as it is yours.

Anyone who supports Scotland over Rangers still supports Rangers. What does their support for Scotland have to do with support for Rangers? It's just as much their club as it is yours.

1- why don't you ask who created the thread what it's got to do with the support for their club.

2- Of course it's still their club team but I see them as much less of a fan if they support an international team over Rangers - especially moreso after whats happened

Say whatever the fuck you want ... if you choose Scotland over Rangers I consider you no real Rangers fan.

Don't let me opinion get to you ... it's just my view

1- why don't you ask who created the thread what it's got to do with the support for their club.

2- Of course it's still their club team but I see them as much less of a fan if they support an international team over Rangers - especially moreso after whats happened

Say whatever the fuck you want ... if you choose Scotland over Rangers I consider you no real Rangers fan.

Don't let me opinion get to you ... it's just my view

I'm not letting your opinion get to me - I don't care about the Scottish national team - I am just trying to understand where you're coming from.

1. The person who created a thread was just asking a question, I don't think he was implying that the two have any effect on each other.

2. That's silly, we're all Rangers fans. There is no fan who is 'better' than any other.

I'm not letting your opinion get to me - I don't care about the Scottish national team - I am just trying to understand where you're coming from.

1. The person who created a thread was just asking a question, I don't think he was implying that the two have any effect on each other.

2. That's silly, we're all Rangers fans. There is no fan who is 'better' than any other.

2- You might find it silly. Just the way I feel. Fuck supporting them over Rangers.

To be fair if it's a big parade and it's any sort of delay over a few minutes then it's sign posted well in advance.

Most parades pass in seconds.

Does that constitute serious hassle for you two? seriously?

I feel you may have misinterpreted me. It can be an inconvenience, the same as any other parade/procession. I'm not saying its the bane of my life. It can just be an little inconvenient.

I'm still trying to get my head around a Rangers fan saying they'd rather see their country qualify for a European Championship than Rangers lifting the biggest trophy in club football. Absolute madness.

To you perhaps, but not to me.

Obviously your not as a big a Rangers supporter as most then. To say you'd rather see NI qualify for a European Championship than see the club you're supposed to love win the biggest prize in club football is a fucking joke tbh.

Obviously your not as a big a Rangers supporter as most then. To say you'd rather see NI qualify for a European Championship than see the club you're supposed to love win the biggest prize in club football is a fucking joke tbh.

That guys a fucking joke tbh don't bother with him

I don't understand the hate filled at those who support Scotland just as much if not more than Rangers, it's not as though they are ever going to play each other ffs, it's different saying you support another club team over Rangers but Club football and international football are totally different in every way, celtic and rangers fans stand together much like the players. It is a totally different game. I support Scotland and Rangers much like i support the Chicago Bears and the toronto maple leafs

That guys a fucking joke tbh don't bother with him

Can't understand it myself but it's not like he's claiming to be a hardcore Rangers fan. We've also got a West Ham fan in this thread. Some people quite like Rangers and join the forum to talk about quite liking Rangers. It's perfectly fine for them to like other things more than they like Rangers.

You probably love Rangers more than your love your pool table. That doesn't mean you should be laughed off any pool forum you might care to join :P

You sound like an uber fan trying to big up how much of a big Rangers fan you are, who gives a damn how you support Rangers. Do you think Arsenal Chelsea etc complain about all these non "die hard" fans bringing in revenue every year. The guy is patriotic about his country what is wrong with that. We are a football team, but judging by some on here you have to give your right arm or you aren't welcome as a Rangers fan, pathetic really. So many peoples opinions on here is why we would always struggle to be a worldwide brand, imagine if Asian fans ever got hold of Rangers, who couldn't even name a player but yet bought our tops etc, what would you say then? We are an institution, we are striving for a global market, people can support us anyway they want.

Can't understand it myself but it's not like he's claiming to be a hardcore Rangers fan. We've also got a West Ham fan in this thread. Some people quite like Rangers and join the forum to talk about quite liking Rangers. It's perfectly fine for them to like other things more than they like Rangers.

You probably love Rangers more than your love your pool table. That doesn't mean you should be laughed off any pool forum you might care to join :P

(tu) If it was up to these guys Ibrox would only let you in if you had a gers tattoo on your heart. I'm all for broadening our horizons and bringing in as much attention and revenue to this club be it through "hard core" fans or through people that have a minor interest, all are welcome!

(tu) If it was up to these guys Ibrox would only let you in if you had a gers tattoo on your heart. I'm all for broadening our horizons and bringing in as much attention and revenue to this club be it through "hard core" fans or through people that have a minor interest, all are welcome!

Fuck up that's fuck-all to do with it

Anyone that likes Scotland more than Rangers is a fucking roaster - you included

You's have no defence apart from throwing the uber fan card about