New Signings / Gers Impress Sandy / Emilson Back

julescotia

3 stories from the official website. Thought I'd put them in 1 thread instead of 3 seperate ones, as their not "big news"

Ally expects outcome of new signings by end of the week.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/4897-boss-waits-on-deals

New Look Gers impress Sandy Jardine.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/4893-new-look-gers-impress-sandy

Emilson fit again and back in contention for tomorrow.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/4891-emilson-back-in-play

Good to see pandza is still on the cards. He'd be my last signing tbh although I'm interested to know who the striker is as this has been kept underwraps for a few weeks. Really hope it's stokes

With his dad as his agent (tu)

Also from the Cribari story this ..........

Ross Perry and Kyle Hutton remain sidelined with ankle ligament injuries sustained in pre-season.

Both players are making good progress in their recoveries and each is closing in on a first-team return.

But this fixture comes too soon for them and they are not expected to be ready to play for another two to three weeks yet.

Also from the Cribari story this ..........

Ross Perry and Kyle Hutton remain sidelined with ankle ligament injuries sustained in pre-season.

Both players are making good progress in their recoveries and each is closing in on a first-team return.

But this fixture comes too soon for them and they are not expected to be ready to play for another two to three weeks yet.

Hutton's return may coincide with any disciplinary action taken against Black, which could be handy

The dinner night sounds good, may see if a few of rms finest want to get suited and booted

Would love to make it, with work not sure if I can though. Will try and see if I can make it. Not saying I'm one of RM's finest by any means though. :D

Sandy's dinner is on Sunday October 27th for those who can't open links on phone.

Would love to make it, with work not sure if I can though. Will try and see if I can make it. Not saying I'm one of RM's finest by any means though. :D

Sandy's dinner is on Sunday October 27th for those who can't open links on phone.

You maybe one of rms finest soon though if you post some nude :pics: of yer mrs :D

I would offload Perry, Argyriou and Mitchell, bring in Simonsen Kelly Pandza and whoever he is talking about up top. I would also put aird and mckay out on loan, they need to playing regularly much the same as Gallacher.

It really is a guess to work out what may happen.

Perry and Hutton to leave would be good but both are injured.

Could also get rid of Hegarty, Cribari, Agryriou and others.

Would like to see Pandza come in. No need for others. Gallacher seems ok to me as back-up