Old Firm slapathon

Carsons Dog

That's why the pertinent information has not been included.

Where do these clowns get off? I am getting the impression that the stats were already a matter of police record and the result was taigs! Now let's just get 3 taig academics (now there's an irony!) to turn the world on it's head and blame those bad prods. Wouldn't surprise in the slightest.

BTW, attended my daughter's graduation a couple of months ago at Glasgow Uni. Place was chocka, all pomp and ceremony. Going great until the closing ceremony in Latin , giving it the nomeni patri garb. My immediate reaction was shock and a feeling of betrayal. Now I know the uni was founded before the reformation, but did it pass it by? So much for inclusion and a two fingers up to those who might be offended. If that what was intended, it worked. I told a a "wee free" surgeon friend of mine who both had studied and now lectures there and his response was that THEY hold almost every senior management position from Principal to head of faculty to head of dept. THEY are an odious regime who tarnish good education. It has being going on for over twenty years and the clique is now preserved. Now being a wee free, I understand his views, but coming from an eminent Doctor it does make you think what an insidious band of malcontents they truly are. As a consequence the University of Glasgow is off the Xmas card list and we need to really get off our collective arses. Have we lost our drive?

Where do these clowns get off? I am getting the impression that the stats were already a matter of police record and the result was taigs! Now let's just get 3 taig academics (now there's an irony!) to turn the world on it's head and blame those bad prods. Wouldn't surprise in the slightest.

BTW, attended my daughter's graduation a couple of months ago at Glasgow Uni. Place was chocka, all pomp and ceremony. Going great until the closing ceremony in Latin , giving it the nomeni patri garb. My immediate reaction was shock and a feeling of betrayal. Now I know the uni was founded before the reformation, but did it pass it by? So much for inclusion and a two fingers up to those who might be offended. If that what was intended, it worked. I told a a "wee free" surgeon friend of mine who both had studied and now lectures there and his response was that THEY hold almost every senior management position from Principal to head of faculty to head of dept. THEY are an odious regime who tarnish good education. It has being going on for over twenty years and the clique is now preserved. Now being a wee free, I understand his views, but coming from an eminent Doctor it does make you think what an insidious band of malcontents they truly are. As a consequence the University of Glasgow is off the Xmas card list and we need to really get off our collective arses. Have we lost our drive?

It seems we've lost our country.

I enjoy watching the Rugby when i'm not watching the Gers, there is an equal or more structured drinking culture at the rugby is at the football. I should imagine it follows that related home and social issues suffer too with this drinking culture. How about just once someone did a study into domestic abuse related to other sports, i would find that interesting.