The way its going

I cant see PLG winning anything. He's still to sign a GREAT player for us, he's actually never signed a great player for any team because were the first team to allow him to do it. He's underestimated the SPL and overestimated the talent of the players he has signed. This is not good.

Well knock me over with a feather. After 6 months and only 4 million pounds to practically rebuild an entire side and PLG has not signed a great player! Honestly do you think great players just fall off of trees?

i agree with what u say but know he now knows what is required in the spl let's see who he buys in jan if he makes a mess of it then he deserves to be sacked imo

no he doesnt deserve to be sacked. What we dont need right now is more instability. The mhanks will be rubbing their hands in delight.

i agree with what u say but know he now knows what is required in the spl let's see who he buys in jan if he makes a mess of it then he deserves to be sacked imo

no he doesnt deserve to be sacked. What we dont need right now is more instability. The mhanks will be rubbing their hands in delight.

yes he does if he wastes more dosh he deserves to be sacked he must now know what type of player u need in the spl if he fails in jan he must go

yes he does if he wastes more dosh he deserves to be sacked he must now know what type of player u need in the spl if he fails in jan he must go

That is why David Murray is a multi millionaire and you are not my friend. He does not rush into big decisions just to satisfy a kneejerk reaction of a small section of supporters. In all honesty PLG's signings can't be blamed for the current state of affairs as only Svensson has had a proper run in the team. he fan's are just looking for an easy target to blame and the new signings fit that catrgory perfectly.

Well knock me over with a feather. After 6 months and only 4 million pounds to practically rebuild an entire side and PLG has not signed a great player! Honestly do you think great players just fall off of trees?

I see you see the funny side.

Well done you.

Its nice to see a sense of humour when the Rangers are falling apart.

(spl)

See that above, we'll never see it under PLG for the Gers.

No I dont think great players fall off trees but Murray and PLG thought they did.

That is why David Murray is a multi millionaire and you are not my friend. He does not rush into big decisions just to satisfy a kneejerk reaction of a small section of supporters. In all honesty PLG's signings can't be blamed for the current state of affairs as only Svensson has had a proper run in the team. he fan's are just looking for an easy target to blame and the new signings fit that catrgory perfectly.

doh yeah david murray has done a great job at rangers

I would not say we are falling apart. We generally perform in the important games i.e Livorno, Maccabi, Celtic, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock. We just need to sort out the away form and the games against the supposed lesser teams in our league and then we will be far better. I have confidence in RFC because we are in a transitional period, have a very young team and PLG is learning from his mistakes. I know we are too big a club for PLG to make mistakes in the first place, but if he can correct them now we wont see them again.

yeah david murray has done a great job at rangers

<yes> he has actually. He brought us back from the brink of administration twice. Look at our books now compared to three years ago then come back and tell me that he has done nothing for RFC. Or how about you go back to the early 1980's when we were absolutely mince and then tell me that he has done nothing for RFC. Or let me see will you say that we were only in debt around 2001-2002 in the first place because of DM's open chequebook. Newsflash. he had an open chequebook in the first place because he had a dream which he could never achieve, just like the rest of us did!

<yes> he has actually. He brought us back from the brink of administration twice. Look at our books now compared to three years ago then come back and tell me that he has done nothing for RFC. Or how about you go back to the early 1980's when we were absolutely mince and then tell me that he has done nothing for RFC. Or let me see will you say that we were only in debt around 2001-2002 in the first place because of DM's open chequebook. Newsflash. he had an open chequebook in the first place because he had a dream which he could never achieve, just like the rest of us did!

Here here matey, this man knows what he's talking about ^^!! <bouncy>

are you 2 serious remember how far ahead we were of them in the early 90's look how far behind we are now murray gtf remember the debt was his fault in the first place doh (bum)

are you 2 serious remember how far ahead we were of them in the early 90's look how far behind we are now murray gtf remember the debt was his fault in the first place doh (bum)

I adressed this issue with my first answer but i am going to expand on it. Did you complain then when we were linked to half of Europe? When we were shelling out 5 million pound for Gazza or maybe when we spent 4.5 million on Numan? You reap what you souw and us collectively as Rangers fans are doing that now for thinking we could demand 5 million pound players forever and chase dreams which we could never possibly achieve. Surely if I at only 18 years old know this, then other older bears must know it now too, even if they never thought about it at the time.

I adressed this issue with my first answer but i am going to expand on it. Did you complain then when we were linked to half of Europe? When we were shelling out 5 million pound for Gazza or maybe when we spent 4.5 million on Numan? You reap what you souw and us collectively as Rangers fans are doing that now for thinking we could demand 5 million pound players forever. Surely if I at only 18 years old know this, then other bears must too.

damn beat me to it, was gonna say somethin along those lines aswell :P these people complaining now, weren't complaining when we signed players like gio etc

I adressed this issue with my first answer but i am going to expand on it. Did you complain then when we were linked to half of Europe? When we were shelling out 5 million pound for Gazza or maybe when we spent 4.5 million on Numan? You reap what you souw and us collectively as Rangers fans are doing that now for thinking we could demand 5 million pound players forever. Surely if I at only 18 years old know this, then other bears must too.

damn beat me to it, was gonna say somethin along those lines aswell :P these people complaining now, weren't complaining when we signed players like gio etc

I hate it when somebody beats you to a post too mate :lol:

I adressed this issue with my first answer but i am going to expand on it. Did you complain then when we were linked to half of Europe? When we were shelling out 5 million pound for Gazza or maybe when we spent 4.5 million on Numan? You reap what you souw and us collectively as Rangers fans are doing that now for thinking we could demand 5 million pound players forever and chase dreams which we could never possibly achieve. Surely if I at only 18 years old know this, then other older bears must know it now too, even if they never thought about it at the time.

yeah but in the advocaat era we were spending obscence money on mostly average players and at 32 i remember the early 80's but murray must take full responsibility for the mess we are in imo

A football club the size of Rangers makes it impossible to lay the blame at one mans door step IMO. Especially when you consider how many other people are involved in the running of the club. I don't criticise Murray because had it not been for him realising just how quickly our ship was sinking and intervening we would have been out of business long ago. Look at Leeds, when there ship started sinking there chairman didn't do his best to stop it and continued to chase impossible dreams and then bailed out when realised he was up sh*t creek without a paddle. I think Murray should be appluaded for the way he took the responsibility back on when he din't have to.

it was always his responsibiity mcclelland worked for him his puppet it is murrays fault end of

Murray's fault in your opinion not mine. One man would struggle to run a small compnay on his own never mind a massive business like a football club!

I am not going to argue about it. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect your opinion even if I do disagree with it. :turtle:

it was always his responsibiity mcclelland worked for him his puppet it is murrays fault end of

Murray's fault in your opinion not mine. One man would struggle to run a small compnay on his own never mind a massive business like a football club!

I am not going to argue about it. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect your opinion even if I do disagree with it. :turtle:

(tu) <bouncy> we will agree to disagree

I cant see PLG winning anything. He's still to sign a GREAT player for us, he's actually never signed a great player for any team because were the first team to allow him to do it. He's underestimated the SPL and overestimated the talent of the players he has signed. This is not good.

Did he not sign an unproven Essien?

He's not a bad player, might get a game for us doh

DM has been a good chairman at RFC. He has made some mistakes more recently, but overall has been good.

PLG has been pretty poor to date IMO. There have been signs of improvement at times but then another disaster strikes. His teams are inconsistent and his signings very poor. If not for the mediocre Euro section we would be vmuch unhappier.

Lets see what January and the next few months bring, BUT if its like the last four/five months he should go in MAY.

If he DOES turn it around and we get 2nd place + a Euro run, then he gets to stay on.

Its THAT simple IMO.

:(

Guest The Brown Brogue
Did he not sign an unproven Essien?

He's not a bad player, might get a game for usĀ  doh

Pretty sure that would have been Lacombe who signed him.

Plus they paid about 5 million quid for him, so he wasn't exactly plucked from obscurity anyway.