Accounts have been decided before publication - £16.7 million,from ££.

bawsburst

Murray let down a lot of people last summer with his big talk and small bids, he let us all down the season before with his stupid bid against Whyte and he has been at the front of a group who have destabilised the club badly over the last few months. So yes, I do have a problem with him.

I disagree with your accusation of hypocrisy, I don't see that you can compare the two situations to draw that parallel.

Depends on the circumstances.

If greens intention was to exit within a year, he would only have costed for one year, then funding would be someone else's problem. Murray might have been genuinely working out what could be afforded and what he would have to hold back to fund us to the top division. Running us through all the Sfl leagues could have cost much more than a 1 year smash and grab. This could have been why the bids were smaller.

You blame him for destabilising the club, but this is only true if the current board are not fucking us over. If they are fucking us over, then he is trying to have them removed. Until we get the facts and the accounts, we don't know if he has been maliciously troublemaking.

You are admitting you are letting you your emotion cloud the decision by saying one of the things you hold against Murray is that he let you down.

The hypocrisy is there if you admit it or not. If the guy mentioned in the papers yesterday who ran Liverpool was standing on the behalf of shareholders, just like Murray is now, I seriously doubt you would be demanding he buys shares.

Getting the approval of he shareholder is as valid as buying shares yourself.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the circumstances.

If greens intention was to exit within a year, he would only have costed for one year, then funding would be someone else's problem. Murray might have been genuinely working out what could be afforded and what he would have to hold back to fund us to the top division. Running us through all the Sfl leagues could have cost much more than a 1 year smash and grab. This could have been why the bids were smaller.

You blame him for destabilising the club, but this is only true if the current board are not fucking us over. If they are fucking us over, then he is trying to have them removed. Until we get the facts and the accounts, we don't know if he has been maliciously troublemaking.

You are admitting you are letting you your emotion cloud the decision by saying one of the things you hold against Murray is that he let you down.

The hypocrisy is there if you admit it or not. If the guy mentioned in the papers yesterday who ran Liverpool was standing on the behalf of shareholders, just like Murray is now, I seriously doubt you would be demanding he buys shares.

Getting the approval of he shareholder is as valid as buying shares yourself.

I'm not demanding he buys shares. But if he wants major shareholders out, then it is reasonable to assume that he or a group will need to increase their shareholding.

His situation does not compare to Green a year ago, therefore I see no comparison.

Of course Murray could have had lots of plans but he simply didn't. He did not put in a newco offer, so it is of no consequence.

And I am not emotionally attached or scarred by him, but I do not trust him because he has failed (and failed the support) before.

I don't think the Leather Jacket CA is telling us anything new. The accounts may well show that we have made a profit if vast amounts of expenditure are stripped out of the profit & loss account on the basis that they are non-recurring or one-off.

I'm not sure what research has already been done on this subject but £5.3 million seems an incredibly high amount in respect of the costs of the IPO. Does anybody know who actually received this money?

Finally, the author reminds us that Green, Ahmad and Hughes apparently paid only £94,000 for 9.4 million shares? Are all supporters of the current Board (Bawsburst, in particular) comfortable with this fact?

profit u say, i say proficy, same old, there's no money, admin by xmas, sell wallace, but you lot are now back tracking on profit, we knew, but wait, is it paper profit, assets or is it both plus cash in the bank

Careful now that could be considered libelous. (tu)

Are you threatening fans on here with legal action now?

It's not the first time I've seen this type of intimidation from you and others here in recent times and it's no surprise either.

Don't you dare question any of them and your post could be viewed as a threat to poor mr Stockbridge :D

When people start talking about truth, seriously... let's have it. Let's have the truth. I'm sure there's a lot of people here who would love to hear this "truth".

When people start talking about truth, seriously... let's have it. Let's have the truth. I'm sure there's a lot of people here who would love to hear this "truth".

Like the x files the truth is out there, I'm worried though we are being played again by the current blazer wearers but if you say that on rm it means you're a pm fan apparently

Firstly, I have always said that the club will operate at a loss for the first year, probably 3.

I was one of the few who hated the idea of being put in the 3rd division rather than the 1st as I didn't think it was affordable.

I feel one of the major issues of the current board is overspending in the playing squad. We didn't need all those players to win an amateur league.

I'm not saying you are defending Greens every move, but the stance many are showing is hypocritical. There seems to be a vie that Murray is in it to 'take' from the club and that this is a crime. Yet we all, including myself didn't mind Green coming out and saying this was his intention.

They also didn't do a new business start up. This is a continuing economic entity. Many new companies report losses in the first years due to one off costs and also having to establish a client base. We had one off costs, but we have a huge existing client base.

As far as I see the goings on at takeover, Green got his money on the table first and got exclusivity. Given time, I think Murray might have also produced a bid which would have satisfied the admins. If green has set this up to make a short term killing, rather than secure the future of the club, it is no surprise he got his money up and secured the deal. He would have no concerns with future spending to keep the club ticking over.

Finally, I don't think Murray is the guy to take us forward. He has not told me his plans, I can't support him. If he does this in the future, I might support him.

I will point out where I think people are being hypocritical though. I think people are letting emotion and bitterness cloud the views on Murray.

blah blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm not demanding he buys shares. But if he wants major shareholders out, then it is reasonable to assume that he or a group will need to increase their shareholding.

His situation does not compare to Green a year ago, therefore I see no comparison.

Of course Murray could have had lots of plans but he simply didn't. He did not put in a newco offer, so it is of no consequence.

And I am not emotionally attached or scarred by him, but I do not trust him because he has failed (and failed the support) before.

No, he could win over a further section of the shareholding. I don't think it is a situation where Murray has 28% and the board have 72%. There are a lot of unknown votes. A purchase of shares is not needed. Apologies, you may not be calling for Murray to put his hand in his pocket, but many are.

The situation may be closer to last year than we want. If we are in the financial mire, then if Murray did take over, get us profitable and make a profit, then I would welcome it. I don't see why he should have to pay for the privilege of saving us. Not that I think he will.

I've heard numerous things about the, offering or not offering. I don't know enough of the actual facts to be ale to judge on that.

I don't trust him either, but I also really don't trust the current board, and I don't trust Green and the previous lot either.

Are you threatening fans on here with legal action now?

It's not the first time I've seen this type of intimidation from you and others here in recent times and it's no surprise either.

You should always learn from others peoples mistakes, you shouldn't really accuse people of being involved in scams, if you had any brains you would edit your post heavily or better still delete it.

scam noun

informal a dishonest scheme; a fraud:

You should always learn from others peoples mistakes, you shouldn't really accuse people of being involved in scams, if you had any brains you would edit your post heavily or better still delete it.

scam noun

You wanting these fucking bawbags in charge of the club just now to issue more letters against decent rangers fans aye?

Stick yer Charles green and his board of spivs up yer fucking arse

scam noun

Are you actually stupid enough to believe the pish that streams for your mouth or do you just get some Sadomasocistic pleasure out of making yourself appear incredibly moronic on message boards?

:matron:Mask well and truly slipped. (tu)

There is no mask. I don't want pm near the club and I want these bastards gone :D

So yae can fire in a wee report to Rangers regarding me if yae like. But they'll be gone before I would be. Last few weeks for them bawbag and then you'll be gone again spangles.

Pots of piss eh?