A Good Day to Bury Bad News (CRO article by Chris Graham)

Zappa

It reeks in a 'no smoke without fire' kind of way, but people seem to be creating the smoke.

Please (if you are going to accuse some of us of being thick) feel free to detail the scam and background to whatever accusations you have. Or is it all just wages and bonuses?

Where did I call anyone 'thick'???

No smoke without fire....give me a break mate!!!

You could'nt make it up really.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People on this forum have so much blinded faith in people that they they know absolutely nothing about.

I no big Chris Graham fan or no 'agenda' driven person but can people not just wake up and smell the coffee....it fuckin reeks!!!!!

We all have the same objective on here and that is to become financially healthy again and anyone who can't see through this scam(which has been going on since day one) really needs to go to a dark room.

We are all bears for fucks sake!!!!

know big chris, i dont, but will take guidance from some heavy hitting bears on here who probably do

I'm with Chris on this and I'm not alone.Lots of unanswered questions yet not that long ago that was the theme on here towards Chris.Hopefully this forum does not represent the true feelings among our support and from talking to many fellow bears I don't believe it does.

no one is forcing you to stay here sir.

Where did I call anyone 'thick'???

No smoke without fire....give me a break mate!!!

You could'nt make it up really.

Ok so, if 'no smoke without fire' doesn't cover your argument that what reeks?

Also, those who can't see through this scam that you are sending to a darkened room may feel you are suggesting they are less intelligent than someone like yourself who can see 'the truth.'.

know big chris, i dont, but will take guidance from some heavy hitting bears on here who probably do

Aye with big egos , divisive comments , we all support the one team and only want the best , clearly some posters put there own agendas with certain folk before the interests of the club

He`s bang on, you can like him or not but the 4th release to the LSE regarding the block on voting at the AGM stinks to high heaven, never mind smoking slightly..

Why on earth are the Board so defensive of their positions?

If they believe they have the backing from a majority of the shareholders as they say they do, then get it done & sooner rather than later.

Ok so, if 'no smoke without fire' doesn't cover your argument that what reeks?

Also, those who can't see through this scam that you are sending to a darkened room may feel you are suggesting they are less intelligent than someone like yourself who can see 'the truth.'.

So tell me then what you know about the background of our current board that makes you happy with the way we have and are being run at this moment?

Tell me why so many lifelong Rangers men(very successful business men worldwide) are so against this regime when they do not need the money or the hassle but yet will not let this go???

Remember we are still running at a loss but yet they still want to be at the forefront of getting us back to normality and stability??

And please don't give me the 'blazer' quote as its becoming a bit boring now.

So tell me then what you know about the background of our current board that makes you happy with the way we have and are being run at this moment?

Tell me why so many lifelong Rangers men(very successful business men worldwide) are so against this regime when they do not need the money or the hassle but yet will not let this go???

Remember we are still running at a loss but yet they still want to be at the forefront of getting us back to normality and stability??

What do the proposed board bring to the table?

Where were these Rangers men when we really needed them?

How will the proposed board reduce the costs and put us into profit, please give examples of things the current board have not already done. Or already implemented.

If you can answer these fully and it makes sense, i might just change my mind, these questions have been asked countless times, yet never get answered.

No Rangers supporter gives a flying f*ck about Barca so it makes not one jot of difference that the figures were put out then. Even though I can make my own judgement unlike some of Mini's acolytes, who elses opinion might I take notice of. The whining of Mini's whoremonger or that of one of the most intelligent ( Mensa ) men on the planet. Kieron Pryor summary: (from another thread)

"Rangers are safe... Deloitte would not put their reputation on the line... I will be at the AGM... Everyone will have their chance to vote... Until then I just hope we keep winning... I have met most of the people in charge... Mather has impressed me a lot..."

Regarding 'taking a look under the bonnet' (he now owns 2.6% of the club): (unlike some

:ohmy: )

"As an investment, the club will always work... any board will do well with a club like Rangers going forward... We are moving in the right direction... We are improving on the field and now we are getting our house in order off the field as well" Read and digest Furry

Absolute nonsense. The board knew that the papers would be full of the Celtic v Barca game yesterday. It was a good day to bury bad news alright.

You'll have difficulty finding another club in the UK with a larger wage bill ratio in favour of non-playing staff.

Chris Graham is a Rangers fan who wants the best for the club. There's no doubt about that.

The IPO money should have been used for revenue generation. The new bar will make buttons and the jumbotron screens and wifi will make practically hee-haw. The IPO money has been frittered away by a bunch of charlatans who are taking the piss.

Absolute nonsense. The board knew that the papers would be full of the Celtic v Barca game yesterday. It was a good day to bury bad news alright.

You'll have difficulty finding another club in the UK with a larger wage bill ratio in favour of non-playing staff.

Chris Graham is a Rangers fan who wants the best for the club. There's no doubt about that.

The IPO money should have been used for revenue generation. The new bar will make buttons and the jumbotron screens and wifi will make practically hee-haw. The IPO money has been frittered away by a bunch of charlatans who are taking the piss.

:lol:

I'm not sure who you think you are arguing with, or what you think I have said. I must start by apologising for boring you by going on about blazers. (Feel free to find where I have ever used that, you'll be looking for a long time).

Strangely enough, I don't give blind, unstinting support to the current board, I look at the evidence as it comes out and then take a view. With the greatest respect, you seem more like a blind follower than me.

Fury should also have mentioned that as well as being replaced on the 1st Oct' as our NOMAD, Strand Hanson were replaced as our broker at the beginning of August only a few weeks after taking over that role from Cenkos. They took over as both broker & NOMAD on 9 July and were replaced as broker by Daniel Stewart on 5 August.

The change from Cenkos to Strand Hanson (as both our brokers and nominated adviser) on 9 July was the same day Malcolm Murray & Phil Cartmell were removed and replaced by James Easdale.

The change from Strand Hanson to Daniel Stewart as our broker on 5 August was the same day it was announced that Walter Smith had resigned as Chairman and director. It was also only 3 days after the appointment of Green as a consultant and the announcement of the requisition.

Difficult to find fault with anything he says there.

Really?

Not too difficult if you look closely.

"A small side point here – if you are a shareholder make sure you attend and vote in this AGM. If you can’t attend then make sure you find a way to proxy your vote to either a group like the RST or a friend who can attend for you."

In other words, if you can't come and give us your vote, get someone else to do it!

deery me, check out the boss, you might learn sumit

How will the proposed board reduce the costs and put us into profit, please give examples of things the current board have not already done. Or already implemented.

If you can answer these fully and it makes sense, i might just change my mind, these questions have been asked countless times, yet never get answered.

Maybe they could bring fresh investment? Dave King has already stated he`ll invest on the correct terms. Thankfully investment will not be required for a year or so apparently, so we can only hope we get sorted by then.

Let me start by saying a don't have a dream team for any new board.

In my opinion these men ARE real Rangers men and will make the necessary appointments long term to have us back to where we were without gambling that new investments will pull out us out of another hole when the money runs out.

On the point of why they did not invest back then....it has been claimed that they were blocked from doing so,now I'm not saying that is true but that will be revealed in due course by BDO but there may actually be other reasons that people like you and i are not privy to but we should find out in the months ahead if that's the case.

Again in my opinion I just cannot see these kind of guys being so reckless with OUR money on the same scale this present board.

Lastly I would like you to have a look at the so called 'alleged ' links to Whyte,Green,Ahmed,Stockbridge and particularly Duff & Phelps at the start of this whole process.

There are just so many links its frightening!!!

Fury should also have mentioned that as well as being replaced on the 1st Oct' as our NOMAD, Strand Hanson were replaced as our broker at the beginning of August only a few weeks after taking over that role from Cenkos. They took over as both broker & NOMAD on 9 July and were replaced as broker by Daniel Stewart on 5 August.

The change from Cenkos to Strand Hanson (as both our brokers and nominated adviser) on 9 July was the same day Malcolm Murray & Phil Cartmell were removed and replaced by James Easdale.

The change from Strand Hanson to Daniel Stewart as our broker on 5 August was the same day it was announced that Walter Smith had resigned as Chairman and director. It was also only 3 days after the appointment of Green as a consultant and the announcement of the requisition.

just maybe cg's interests were not being served and he wanted an extra 2p per share so he could get his penny's worth out of mini's youth development fund that's still sitting there and he's managed to plunder it :pipe: plus profit from hutton and wilson sell on value (tu)

just maybe cg's interests were not being served and he wanted an extra 2p per share so he could get his penny's worth out of mini's youth development fund that's still sitting there and he's managed to plunder it :pipe: plus profit from hutton and wilson sell on value (tu)

I posted only solid undeniable facts and your reply to them is that nonsense? :lol:

Tell yourself anything which keeps you happy! (tu)

In my opinion these men ARE real Rangers men and will make the necessary appointments long term to have us back to where we were without gambling that new investments will pull out us out of another hole when the money runs out.

On the point of why they did not invest back then....it has been claimed that they were blocked from doing so,now I'm not saying that is true but that will be revealed in due course by BDO but there may actually be other reasons that people like you and i are not privy to but we should find out in the months ahead if that's the case.

Again in my opinion I just cannot see these kind of guys being so reckless with OUR money on the same scale this present board.

Lastly I would like you to have a look at the so called 'alleged ' links to Whyte,Green,Ahmed,Stockbridge and particularly Duff & Phelps at the start of this whole process.

sausagessss :mutley:

Who do you think was blocked from bidding?