A Good Day to Bury Bad News (CRO article by Chris Graham)

Zappa

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than the personal attacks on Chris, should we not be discussing the subject matter instead of who posts it.

Does anybody honestly think that going from Cenkos to Daniel Stewart is progressive in terms of attracting further investment.

Too easy to shoot the messenger imo.

You use the expression 'don't shoot the messenger' when someone passes on some unpleasant facts.

We are not discussing facts, we are discussing a mixture of facts, innuendo, and opinions.

You use the expression 'don't shoot the messenger' when someone passes on some unpleasant facts.

We are not discussing facts, we are discussing a mixture of facts, innuendo, and opinions.

Perhaps the "dont shoot the messenger" comment was not the best way of saying that imo personal feelings are brought into every thread Chris is involved in.

Did you raise your concerns about Daniel Stewart previously

Actually ignore that question

Had you ever heard of either of them before?

Never heard of either before they became involved with the club i support.

Have spoke to a couple of friends involved in finance, whose opinions and knowledge i trust and respect and both are of the opinion we have taken a massive backward step in this appointment.

Never heard of either before they became involved with the club i support.

Have spoke to a couple of friends involved in the finance, who's views and knowledge i trust and respect and both are of the opinion we have taken a massive backward step in this appointment.

I spoke to a couple of people who said they were much of a muchness

So nothing to get frothed up at the mouth about

Unless you are desperate

I spoke to a couple of people who said they were much of a muchness

So nothing to get frothed up at the mouth about

Unless you are desperate

The only thing i'm desperate for is to get us back to where we belong, and be run in a prudent manner that ensures we never suffer the pain of the last two years again.

Yesterday he was even promoting Charlotte fakes in a desperate attempt to add some validity to his argument....sad times how divisive and fractured we have become....I sometimes wonder if some of these people actually care more about there own self importance than the club and that is all wrong!

Nail on head. (tu)