No squad photo released yet?

Madina

Madina - I spoke to the club yesterday. A spokesman said that there are simply too many players for a photograph this year, however they are hoping to have less players as we progress through the divisions.

Your at the wind up :lol: surely I'm missing your sarcasm or bullshit humour?

Back in the 9IAR days we had a bigger squad and still got yearly squad photos :lol:

The board don't want to give the DR and Minico another exclusive.

"Board lavishes Fans Cash On Pictures"

Photographer paid a whopping £350 of the clubs money

Paul Murray is deeply concerned and plans to hold another hypnosis/meeting with RST, Follow Follow, Sons of Struth and Union Bears

Wasn't the sum of £27,000 a year mentioned recently regarding a club photographer? Do we actually need a club photographer if it's costing that amount?

Well think about it.....every event, press conference, player signing, training session etc you would have to pay a free lance photographer to come in and take pictures which would cost a lot more than 27k a year....

Well think about it.....every event, press conference, player signing, training session etc you would have to pay a free lance photographer to come in and take pictures which would cost a lot more than 27k a year....

That's my thinking too

27k annually might sound a lot but if you think about it it's probably a good deal for his workload

That 27k a year would be for a full time professional photographer retained and working for us, I'd imagine?

Aye it is. He works 6 days a week, 5 at training then back to the office to upload the pics for the main site, he works at the press conferences, promotional shoots, then home or away, Scotland or abroad. He also has an understudy but I don't know if she is full time or even just an apprentice

If folk start moaning about a guy getting 27k p/y then I've lost all hope for humanity.

Considering its a 6 day a week job and only travel expenses are paid domestically iirc then it's quite a good deal. It may be less than 27 but I'm sure he did say 27ish :lol:

If he's abroad he's obviously put up in hotels etc and has food etc paid for