Ian Hart Resigns

SoldierBlue1

He was that much of a pal he along with others voted for chuckles to be brought back as a "consultant"on a hefty fee.Charlie wasn't quite finished sticking his snout in the trough.

You implied he was only at Rangers because of Chuck.

That's not true. He had invested in Rangers prior to all the nonsense. He is quite clearly a "Rangers Man".

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You implied he was only at Rangers because of Chuck.

That's not true. He had invested in Rangers prior to all the nonsense. He is quite clearly a "Rangers Man".

What I am alluding too is that the money he invested was £250k which he lost when the old co was put into admin.however he received shares worth the same amount from Charlie and co which he is free too sell and recoup his losses.What was the pay off for this, was it the backing he gave to Charlie and the others as was evident when Charlie was voted back on against the wishes of walter and others.Or am I doing him a disservice and well wide of the mark?

What I am alluding too is that the money he invested was £250k which he lost when the old co was put into admin.however he received shares worth the same amount from Charlie and co which he is free too sell and recoup his losses.What was the pay off for this, was it the backing he gave to Charlie and the others as was evident when Charlie was voted back on against the wishes of walter and others.Or am I doing him a disservice and well wide of the mark?

I was under the impression he made further investment. Why on earth would Chuck honour the investment pre-admin? May be wrong of course.

He put money in via a loan and received it and a bit more back via shares he has done well out of it much the same as Charlie green and stockbridge as well as mather are still doing.What exactly did he bring to the board apart from being Charlie's pal.

He was Walter smiths pal. And he's gave money to Rangers youth teams money for years. I don't know what he brought to the table. What do any of them bring? What did Walter smith bring to the table?

He was Walter smiths pal. And he's gave money to Rangers youth teams money for years. I don't know what he brought to the table. What do any of them bring? What did Walter smith bring to the table?

Agree he was walter smith's pal until he went against him in voting charlie back.As for the rest of your post,I don't disagree with any of it.