Ian Hart Resigns

SoldierBlue1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sons of Struth ‏@SonsofStruth 12m

@Gri64 @johnmcintosh19 @jjmnj @libertiain Ian said lots of things that made sense. I said he would leave and didn't pay for shares.

Gordon ‏@Gri64 5m

@SonsofStruth @JohnMcIntosh19 @JJMNJ @LibertIain Did you? I thought you said he got his money back in a shady deal with Green?

keith W.A.T.P. ‏@rfctilladie 20m

@SonsofStruth surely greed dosen't just stop at Directors if you attack IH on cheap shares why not McCoist simple not popular that's why

Sons of Struth ‏@SonsofStruth 15m

@rfctilladie don't think I attacked IH. Think I stated he would leave and he paid ZERO for his shares. Hardly an attack on character.

Iain Nicol ‏@LibertIain 8h

@rfctilladie @SonsofStruth He allowed his money to be used for the CVA. Either that was payment, or the money was converted to shares.

This chap Iain seems to suggest Hart allowed an outstanding 250 thousand quid in a loan to Rangers Youth Development to be converted to shares. SoS made the claim above that he paid "ZERO" for his shares.

I think this SoS guy doesn't realise what he is getting himself into and he is being used.

Hes not being worked from behind fs. Its just a genuine normal fan concerned/unhappy with the boardroom. Whats so hard to understand about that?