Yesterday's meeting an interesting time ahead, how will they spin it.

bawsburst

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean the divisive infantile sack the board protests are over and the SofS are defunct?

That would mean re-engineering the thoughts of those brainwashed, over the course of many months.

Paul Murray should do the decent ting and withdraw himself.

MD and CG should issue a public apology to the board and then we can carry on with a unified purpose.

I know the three of them will put The Rangers in front of their humiliating about turn.

Themsthe breaks.

Response given to my question if MD was there representing on behalf of the RSA

Sorry for the delay - there were three Assembly delegates at the meeting - Tam Green, Jim Kirk and Mark Dingwall - they were accompanied by three Trust Board members and the Association General Secretary. Overall, a strong representation. For clarification, Mark is currently the Trust's representative on the Assembly Commitee.

That would mean re-engineering the thoughts of those brainwashed, over the course of many months.

Paul Murray should do the decent ting and withdraw himself.

MD and CG should issue a public apology to the board and then we can carry on with a unified purpose.

I know the three of them will put The Rangers in front of their humiliating about turn.

Themsthe breaks.

I sense U Turn No. 4 coming on from them - Or is it No. 5?

They have done so many it's hard to keep up

Sorry for the delay - there were three Assembly delegates at the meeting - Tam Green, Jim Kirk and Mark Dingwall - they were accompanied by three Trust Board members and the Association General Secretary. Overall, a strong representation. For clarification, Mark is currently the Trust's representative on the Assembly Commitee.

So was he in place of Kerr or not as previously claimed ?

So MD was there as a representative of the Assembly, but he's on the Assembly as a representative of the RST? <cr>

Let's be brutally honest, even when the denials were issued we all knew MD would be at that meeting. Nobody really thought that meeting would go ahead without him. I know, I know, someone was ill/detained/dog ate their homework and he stepped up to the plate at the last minute... :rolleyes:

The bottom line is you can't spin the unspinnable the questioners never laid a glove on anyone, Ally has sensed which way the wind is blowing maybe the questioners have tacked into the same wind.

Good point about the meeting on Ally on the other meeting post, Ally stated he took a wage cut, meeting says they are near an agreement!

CM - McCoist package - we've almost got it signed off. An agreed reduced package will be put in place soon.

Good point about the meeting on Ally on the other meeting post, Ally stated he took a wage cut, meeting says they are near an agreement!

CM - McCoist package - we've almost got it signed off. An agreed reduced package will be put in place soon.

He said he would be taking a cut and had agreed to a cut, not he had taken it or it was in force it would obviously start next season on his rolling contract.

So MD was there as a representative of the Assembly, but he's on the Assembly as a representative of the RST? <cr>

Let's be brutally honest, even when the denials were issued we all knew MD would be at that meeting. Nobody really thought that meeting would go ahead without him. I know, I know, someone was ill/detained/dog ate their homework and he stepped up to the plate at the last minute... :rolleyes:

I can honestly say hand on heart that until I turned up at the Swallow Hotel half an hour before the meeting and saw him there I didn't know he was coming. You may call me naive but we had an RST board meeting on Monday night and it was clear and unambiguous who was attending for the RST