Andy Walker and Rob McLean

disgusting offer Bain must have knew that he would never have got Naismith cheaper than what he got Boyd

Providing of course that what was reported was true...... :rolleyes:

What am i saying....it was in the press ...silly me

Providing of course that what was reported was true...... :rolleyes:

What am i saying....it was in the press ...silly me

No doubt you will have some conflicting information....600.000 was the last offer from RFC and Killie made it quite clear nothing less than 1 million

One more bit of mismanagement dealing from the responsible people at RFC

I can't stand Walker and I hated reading: ''It's a sign of the times when Rangers offers such a derisory sum for Scotland's Player of the Year Steven Naismith.

Gone are the days when business was concluded quickly within the corridors of power at Ibrox and players were paraded as a done deal before anyone got the slightest sniff of it.

Everyone in the game will tell you the player would love to go. Clearly Gers would love to him and while negotiations take time, you wonder how much money Rangers will be able to spend this summer.''

As it was from that person in particular. A bit like hearing the truth from your a parent you can't stand.

Anyway, I agree with Rob entirely - http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/opinion/column...-name_page.html

as a club we are a disgrace we are supposed to be THE RANGERS

Im afraid and it hurts me to say this...we are not the RFC I once knew and that barsteward Murray is responsible

Naismith is still not worth £2 million, ditto McCullogh at £1.5 million and Brown at £4.5 million.

And the Bristol City proposal was a fairy tale designed at upping Naismith's price tag, not a serious transfer offer.

Im afraid and it hurts me to say this...we are not the RFC I once knew and that barsteward Murray is responsible

fishy mate watch yourself eric caldow started a thread wanting a seperat part oo the board that people who say anything bad about murray and our club can go in there and discuss. :rolleyes:

Rangers FC could save a hundred weans from a burning orphanage,yet walker

still wouldn't have a good word for us.

I couldn't care less what these two think about any bid.

They are not paying - WE ARE.

fishy mate watch yourself eric caldow started a thread wanting a seperat part oo the board that people who say anything bad about murray and our club can go in there and discuss. :rolleyes:

eric caldows heid is full a sand and another substance ;)

I couldn't care less what these two think about any bid.

They are not paying - WE ARE.

Point is Dillinger currently we are paying feck all for anyone coz we make some ridiculously low bids for players.