This 'football' forum!

CoatbridgeBear

CB is right. The bears den should be called the fucking dragons den.

7 or 8 loonies who think they're some sort of business and finance expert posting the same shite day in and day out.

Will say what I did the other day again.

It's gone from the best footballing chat about rangers to an absolute cluster fuck.

This had the edge over FF due to all football talk being lumbered in the "pit"

This site had two seperate sections and apart from mtaf getting excited at times and posting some tarrier stuff here the football talk was good. Some good debates. Now these fannies that pollute this place believe if you don't like one faction of suit wearers you love the other ones.

That's a few called for this to have its own sub section hopefully it happens

I agree with this, although the boardroom stuff is Rangers related it would be good to have it separated from the football stuff.

We would never see a batch of posters ever again in the football related section!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this, although the boardroom stuff is Rangers related it would be good to have it separated from the football stuff.

We would never see a batch of posters ever again in the football related section!

Aye if they could make it a section within a section so to speak.

Like we have in the gaming section one for football gaming and then the rest for other games.

I think everyone likes to have a quick swatch otpf the boardroom stuff but the majority are getting dragged into it because it's all you see in the BD

After a great comeback on Saturday 2 hours after the game it was all about board shite again :lol:

Aye if they could make it a section within a section so to speak.

Like we have in the gaming section one for football gaming and then the rest for other games.

I think everyone likes to have a quick swatch otpf the boardroom stuff but the majority are getting dragged into it because it's all you see in the BD

After a great comeback on Saturday 2 hours after the game it was all about board shite again :lol:

This is it mate.

The football is supposed to be a release to all this shit but hey ho, the Easdales never helped by releasing a statement during the game though.

A sub section within the Bears' Den is a good idea, or a DelightfulDennis section and that's the only part of the forum he's permitted to post.

This is it mate.

The football is supposed to be a release to all this shit but hey ho, the Easdales never helped by releasing a statement during the game though.

A sub section within the Bears' Den is a good idea, or a DelightfulDennis section and that's the only part of the forum he's permitted to post.

:lol:

There's a few others you could add to that but that's a start mate

CB is right. The bears den should be called the fucking dragons den.

7 or 8 loonies who think they're some sort of business and finance expert posting the same shite day in and day out.

Will say what I did the other day again.

It's gone from the best footballing chat about rangers to an absolute cluster fuck.

This had the edge over FF due to all football talk being lumbered in the "pit"

This site had two seperate sections and apart from mtaf getting excited at times and posting some tarrier stuff here the football talk was good. Some good debates. Now these fannies that pollute this place believe if you don't like one faction of suit wearers you love the other ones.

That's a few called for this to have its own sub section hopefully it happens

Spot on mate (tu)