Dave King, Ibrox being pimped out & the SFA

1st_Jan_1994

Now before I start I've already registered my disgust at us pimping Ibrox out for that lot and helping them host their show piece cup

However, the past hour or so I've been wondering if there's maybe more to it than meets the eye

Have we co operated or even done a deal behind the scenes (as some newspapers said as much yesterday) that the SFA won't stand in the way of King coming into Rangers? Maybe this is in exchange

Part of me would understand this a lot more than the ridiculous 50 grand (rumoured) per game we'd get for it

But then to flip it, if given the choice, tell them no and let then try to block King as a fit and proper person despite him settling his South African tax dispute - then take them the whole hog and blow their bigoted corrupt organisation wide open

But for that to happen we would need to get up off our knees and stop occasionally rolling over and giving a paw like a Bull Mastiff puppy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would they want Ibrox that desperately? They could just have given Torbett Towers the semis as well.

For once the rest of Scottish football would have had something to say about that

They would love to do that if they could

No mistake

For once the rest of Scottish football would have had something to say about that

They would love to do that if they could

No mistake

Aye but they could have announced that they tried to make them at Ibrox but we wouldn't accept or something.

Not impossible what you're saying but i'm just not sure. Who'd even be making that negotiation when we have no CEO or chairman? King himself?

Aye but they could have announced that they tried to make them at Ibrox but we wouldn't accept or something.

Not impossible what you're saying but i'm just not sure. Who'd even be making that negotiation when we have no CEO or chairman? King himself?

Easdales and Stockbridge I'd guess

So are we moving on or just doing deals?

What do the media call it ahhh it's doing deals now to make us look like roasters.

I thought they all wanted us to move on too.

Ach well just. Have to take it up the Kiber.

I suppose everything is a deal in the sense of the word King or not, a deals still technically been done for Ibrox regardless

£50k per game :redcard: fuck off, they withhold 2 million of our money, fine us for going into admin ( 1st scottish club ever to be fined ) shaft us silly still, and then have the cheek to offer us £50k a game, i'd tell them to fucking ram it.

That's not a confirmed amount to be fair it's based on comments on here about past finals and games being held at other stadiums

That's not a confirmed amount to be fair it's based on comments on here about past finals and games being held at other stadiums

I'd still tell them to ram it mate, the molesters wanted £500k for the ramsdens finial i heard, we should be challenging for at least a few hundred thou per game for both semi's.

Now before I start I've already registered my disgust at us pimping Ibrox out for that lot and helping them host their show piece cup

However, the past hour or so I've been wondering if there's maybe more to it than meets the eye

Have we co operated or even done a deal behind the scenes (as some newspapers said as much yesterday) that the SFA won't stand in the way of King coming into Rangers? Maybe this is in exchange

Part of me would understand this a lot more than the ridiculous 50 grand (rumoured) per game we'd get for it

But then to flip it, if given the choice, tell them no and let then try to block King as a fit and proper person despite him settling his South African tax dispute - then take them the whole hog and blow their bigoted corrupt organisation wide open

But for that to happen we would need to get up off our knees and stop occasionally rolling over and giving a paw like a Bull Mastiff puppy

Let's look for conspiracy in everything!

OMG that whole OP is woeful.

It's woeful that you think by letting Ibrox be used for 2 SC semi finals we are 'pimping' the ground out.

Its' just plain funny that you then look for a conspiracy theory as well.

:lol: :lol:

Let's look for conspiracy in everything!

OMG that whole OP is woeful.

It's woeful that you think by letting Ibrox be used for 2 SC semi finals we are 'pimping' the ground out.

Its' just plain funny that you then look for a conspiracy theory as well.

:lol: :lol:

It's not a conspiracy theory it's a question ya wee tarrier turd

It's not a conspiracy theory it's a question ya wee tarrier turd

It may be framed as a question (or series of questions) but it sounds like a conspiracy theory!

Its a shame the definintion of the Boardroom sub forum is not wide enough to have this thread consigned to that backwater

It may be framed as a question (or series of questions) but it sounds like a conspiracy theory!

Its a shame the definintion of the Boardroom sub forum is not wide enough to have this thread consigned to that backwater

A conspiracy theory is a statement backed up with some forms of evidence to give it credence

I've never claimed this is what's happened, in fact I said to another poster maybe I'm reading too much into it and simply thinking out loud

It's a thread for debate - something you know fuck all about as you just annoy people to the point they all hope your hands fall off in your sleep and you can never post again

Away back to another thread and tell us about how Black, Faure and Robbie Crawford are the most improved players you've ever seen and give the rest of us who want to talk peace from your inane shite ya horrid little goblin of a man - worstcunt