Dave King, Ibrox being pimped out & the SFA

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No one relegated us to the lowest tier, tried to take our titles, gave us illegal in court of law draconian sanctions like a transfer embargo and stole 2 million of our prize money in this "past" you talk about

Thats not what I am talking about at all.

I don't know where you got that from I clearly haven't explained it well enough.

Thats not what I am talking about at all.

I don't know where you got that from I clearly haven't explained it well enough.

You said no one bothered about Ibrox being used in the past

I explained all them things never happened in the past and we were happy to co operate with the authorities and governing bodies

You said no one bothered about Ibrox being used in the past

I explained all them things never happened in the past and we were happy to co operate with the authorities and governing bodies

I never said used I said pimping out.

I wasn't actually talking about the sfa and us allowing them to use our stadium. I was referring to the irony of people on here, RM, for now caring about pimping out Ibrox when they have not in the past.

Personally, there is not a chance in hell I would of agreed to this. I get mixed up with the difference of the SFA and SPL to me they are two sides of the same coin. And this is an organisation that has stole money from us and blackmailed the club. No chance should we of agreed to this. So I agree with you

I never said used I said pimping out.

I wasn't actually talking about the sfa and us allowing them to use our stadium. I was referring to the irony of people on here, RM, for now caring about pimping out Ibrox when they have not in the past.

Personally, there is not a chance in hell I would of agreed to this. I get mixed up with the difference of the SFA and SPL to me they are two sides of the same coin. And this is an organisation that has stole money from us and blackmailed the club. No chance should we of agreed to this. So I agree with you

Yet you won't spit out exactly what it is you're referring to.

WTF - Scum hut gets the opening ceremony for Commonwealth games – a foreign team – receiving a fortune from the public purse of the nation that they hate and have attempted to destroy for years – reigned over by a monarch they despise – guarded by armed forces whose death that they openly mock - at least they need to take down their flag which is a banner of republican bile – flies there like a pish stained bed sheet –(not a reference to Dermott)

Now our club bends at the knee to pull their tournament out of the mire – tell them to GTF Rangers – grow a set and sack up – ask the fans what they think – just like other clubs did when they voted for our illegal punishment

WATP