PS3 owners/previous owners

RFC55

I've came into a free ps3 due to one of my family upgrading to the ps4.

Main question is see the games that where free on the ps store are they still there or is it like xbox and they delete at the end of that month?

Had hoped to get the wee yin the ps4 but that looks on hold so any games that would be good for him?

I've not had one for near on 2 year possibly 3 so I'm a bit out of the loop with the console. any of the ps exclusives you'd recommend? Really like the look of the last of us

The PS+ games are available on the store for 1 month but once you download them to the hard drive, they're available until you stop being a PS+ member.

Also, I wouldn't recommend 'The Last of Us' for your wee boy. It's a fantastic game but it's definitely not for kids. Unless you're wanting to scare the shit out of him :lol:.

The PS+ games are available on the store for 1 month but once you download them to the hard drive, they're available until you stop being a PS+ member.

Also, I wouldn't recommend 'The Last of Us' for your wee boy. It's a fantastic game but it's definitely not for kids. Unless you're wanting to scare the shit out of him :lol:.

No that's for me :wink:

Always treat yourself mate :D

I've came into a free ps3 due to one of my family upgrading to the ps4.

Main question is see the games that where free on the ps store are they still there or is it like xbox and they delete at the end of that month?

Had hoped to get the wee yin the ps4 but that looks on hold so any games that would be good for him?

I've not had one for near on 2 year possibly 3 so I'm a bit out of the loop with the console. any of the ps exclusives you'd recommend? Really like the look of the last of us

Better quote you so you see this lol

My PS+ has never lapsed so i'm not 100% sure.. but i was under the impression if you renew you regain access to the games you previously unlocked. So it's not like they are lost permanently, you just need to be a PS+ user to access them.

Shouldn't be as much of an issue now since you need PS+ to play online. So most people will keep it active!

Just lost interest in the whole PS tbh. Don't get much time to play it and any time I have time to myself I just wank like fuck really :lol:

:lol:

Wanking away, tbh I'm the same (no the wanking :lol:) but I canae really get in to games at all the now

My PS+ has never lapsed so i'm not 100% sure.. but i was under the impression if you renew you regain access to the games you previously unlocked. So it's not like they are lost permanently, you just need to be a PS+ user to access them.

Shouldn't be as much of an issue now since you need PS+ to play online. So most people will keep it active!

Aye, that's right mate.