Extremely Random but interesting blog by an Argentinian bear

Bheast Skelper

I was looking around on the net and came across this blog.

Took me a while to work out what it was, and I'm still not 100% sure :rolleyes:

Its pretty random, but I think I've worked out that it belongs to a guy called Hernan Federico Pacheco who is a massive Rangers fan. He writes of it being his dream to one day come and watch Rangers play. I sincerely hope it comes true for him, he deserves it.

I thought other bears would find it interesting.

It made me proud as fuck knowing my club was held in such high esteem by such a randon football fan so far away.

So far I haven't seen any way to contact Hernan, But if there is, It would be nice if some Bears from Rangers Media could send a hello Hello to him. :21:

http://gersglasgow.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/my-pictures-with-all-shirts.html

Was that the guy that was over earlier on in the year and there was loads of folk meeting him and getting photos?

Or is another Argentinian bear :D

Really. Thats good to hear. If it was him. :thumbup:

I thought he was fairly famous amongst our support, no?

Anyway, he's on twitter (tu)

Cant say I had heard of him before Marco.

And so he should be. (tu)

Hernan is a sound guy. I have him on my Facebook and Twitter.

He just fell in love with Rangers as a boy, and he is a diehard. He is coming over next year again - November I think.

I am proud of my Ulster Scots Protestant heritage, but there is something great about meeting diehard Rangers fans who don't come from what we would consider our traditional fan base.

I watched the old firm game in 2011 when Greegs saved Samararse's pernalty to keep us n the league. In our company was a man in his late 60's or 70's. He came to Glasgow as a young boy with his Italian parents and they had a chippy in Copland Rd frequented by the Rangers players of the time. as a result of regularly meeting the players, this boy became a Rangers fan. as a result of the abuse he took at catholic school for being a Rangers fan, he became an absolute diehard.

We are a club for everyone, but we can rightly be proud of our heritage, despite the propaganda from the taigs wth typewriters.

Hernan is a sound guy. I have him on my Facebook and Twitter.

He just fell in love with Rangers as a boy, and he is a diehard. He is coming over next year again - November I think.

I am proud of my Ulster Scots Protestant heritage, but there is something great about meeting diehard Rangers fans who don't come from what we would consider our traditional fan base.

I watched the old firm game in 2011 when Greegs saved Samararse's pernalty to keep us n the league. In our company was a man in his late 60's or 70's. He came to Glasgow as a young boy with his Italian parents and they had a chippy in Copland Rd frequented by the Rangers players of the time. as a result of regularly meeting the players, this boy became a Rangers fan. as a result of the abuse he took at catholic school for being a Rangers fan, he became an absolute diehard.

We are a club for everyone, but we can rightly be proud of our heritage, despite the propaganda from the taigs wth typewriters.

Totally agree mate.

The bit in bold is the reason I posted the link, even though many bears here knew of Hernan already, I hadn't.

I think it's amazing that a guy with no ties to to us or our heritage and customs and no reason to support us can become such a fanatical fan. :rolleyes:

Its a brilliant story :thumbup: