Ally's job safe 100% backing

Bluepeter9

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Different opinions doesn't lead to a lack of unity. It's what good old Protestantism is about. Opinions. I gave mine. One bampot took exception and gave us all a laugh.

You disagree with me and that's fine. It's a forum and its all about opinions.

Mine is that McCoist is not cut out to be a manager let alone the manager of Rangers FC.

Are you sure on that, look at our fan base at the moment its so fractured at the moment RSC, RST VB SoS even all the supporters that not part of any group they all have different opinions/agendas. I just dont see were the unity is at the moment as they all believe their agenda are right for the club. Where I think all agree and their is unity is they all including myself whats best for the club and clarity, for that to happen we need to be as one or at less work together.

Are you sure on that, look at our fan base at the moment its so fractured at the moment RSC, RST VB SoS even all the supporters that not part of any group they all have different opinions/agendas. I just dont see were the unity is at the moment as they all believe their agenda are right for the club. Where I think all agree and their is unity is they all including myself whats best for the club and clarity, for that to happen we need to be as one or at less work together.

That's clear

Yes 100% sure because the splits are nothing to do with the football or which player McCoist picks etc.

These splits are about one man and a few groups he controls which, in my view, have caused divisions in the support.

If someone wants to point out why they think McCoist is the right man then fine. When you get replies from space cadets who looked wired to the moon that's a different matter.

My view on McCoist is he is a poor Smith clone with no new ideas. He appears to struggle to motivate his players and hates deviating from Smith's mantra or taking risks in games. He has a poor record against teams of similar quality or just below. His signings in their entirety have been poor which calls in to question his judgement of a players abilities.

McKay

Faure

Argyriou

Cribari

Kyle

Sandaza

Yes he has bought in some decent ones but at the level we are playing i will reserve judgement on them when we return to the SPFL. If indeed some of them are still able to contribute then.

Yes 100% sure because the splits are nothing to do with the football or which player McCoist picks etc.

These splits are about one man and a few groups he controls which, in my view, have caused divisions in the support.

If someone wants to point out why they think McCoist is the right man then fine. When you get replies from space cadets who looked wired to the moon that's a different matter.

My view on McCoist is he is a poor Smith clone with no new ideas. He appears to struggle to motivate his players and hates deviating from Smith's mantra or taking risks in games. He has a poor record against teams of similar quality or just below. His signings in their entirety have been poor which calls in to question his judgement of a players abilities.

McKay

Faure

Argyriou

Cribari

Kyle

Sandaza

Yes he has bought in some decent ones but at the level we are playing i will reserve judgement on them when we return to the SPFL. If indeed some of them are still able to contribute then.

You do know that this is almost total nonsense?

You do know that this is almost total nonsense?

Which part?

The players i mentioned weren't shite?

His poor record against teams of equal standing or slightly less. Or indeed of a worse standard as we witnessed last year.

Or the lack of new ideas....10 men defending a corner at this level? Exactly what Smith did was it not?

How many games did you see under Smith where there was a lacklustre first half and a vastly improved 2nd? Then tell me how often you've seen us totally transformed under McCoist in similar circumstances.

Come back this time with facts not opinions you state are facts.

He appears to struggle to motivate his players - League winners and 100% win record this season

His poor record against teams of equal standing or slightly less - League winners and 100% win record this season, win against Falkirk in cup, 2nd place finish in SPL in year of administration

His signings in their entirety have been poor - Daly, Law, to name but two

That factual enough for you?

But again I return to your point that apparently it's ok for you to have an opinion but anyone who disagrees with you is a 'bampot'.

His signings in their entirety have been poor, - Yes he has bought in some decent ones - You're in danger of disappearing up your own anus here

I don't think anyone is going to change their minds about McCoist until we're back in the top League. Even then, I don't think they will - just like a minority (online) moaned and whinged their way through Walter winning 3 titles in a row and 5 cups in 4 years.

Too many frustrated football managers and Monday morning quarterbacks on here.