Dunfermline - The Height of Hypocrisy

North Rd

More pish from the man who calls Ally 'That bastard' - you really can't wait to put the knife in at every point - now your trying to have a go at ally cause he is even minded and sporting - laughable !

Yes that's exactly why I'm having a go because he's got a short fucking memory and every time he defends our enemies he sticks the knife in the back of true Rangers fans - a term you know nothing about since you'd rather go hillwalking than go to most games - like you proclaimed.

PS - I've told you before "that bastard" is tame compared to what others say - it's a good job you don't venture far you'd be devastated at some things that are said.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that's exactly why I'm having a go because he's got a short fucking memory and every time he defends our enemies he sticks the knife in the back of true Rangers fans - a term you know nothing about since you'd rather go hillwalking than go to most games - like you proclaimed.

PS - I've told you before "that bastard" is tame compared to what others say - it's a good job you don't venture far you'd be devastated at some things that are said.

He doesn't have a short memory - he just doesn't subscribe to your ethos of bitterness that you subscribe to. He remembers that this is a sport we play, he remembers that Rangers subscribe to the highest standards of sportsmanship , and not the lowest form that you subscribe to. Ally understands how to act with dignity and that two wrongs don't make a right! Your bitterness just blinds to the the high standards Ally and Rangers strive to maintain.

He doesn't have a short memory - he just doesn't subscribe to your ethos of bitterness that you subscribe to. He remembers that this is a sport we play, he remembers that Rangers subscribe to the highest standards of sportsmanship , and not the lowest form that you subscribe to. Ally understands how to act with dignity and that two wrongs don't make a right! Your bitterness just blinds to the the high standards Ally and Rangers strive to maintain.

:lol: you really are a parody of yourself - no wonder no-one takes you seriously.

I hate the rest and they will never get a penny from me. Ally is just a " look at me I`m a good guy ". Sick of his pandering to every club that hated us.

I`d respect him more if he did actually say something but he never would because he`s "super pally " to the haters.

As for him not being able to say anything due to the SFA ! It never stopped the rest saying things about us did it ?

I wish nothing but bad Karma and worse on the rest. Ibrox only for me.I`ll not help any of them and I don`t buy into the lets make pals shite either.

When it comes to my hatred of other teams and the way we've been treated, yes. Yes they do buy into it.

If you think otherwise then your the deluded one. That's a fact.

2 - 3 wee internet warrior hardmen is hardly a movement - most folk understand it's a sport - you just see what you want to suit your 'Ally is a bastard' we hate everybody agenda

Admin question.

Why would it be that someone who derails every thread they can find with crap if it doesn't follow his mealy mouthed tilt, avoids answering direct questions when questioned after doing it and is obviously an utter spunk bubble, still allowed to post?

And for the scabs that jumped the boycot (whether attending or not) after buying a ticket last time. You are still what you were... Nothings changed...

Admin question.

Why would it be that someone who derails every thread they can find with crap if it doesn't follow his mealy mouthed tilt, avoids answering direct questions when questioned after doing it and is obviously an utter spunk bubble, still allowed to post?

And for the scabs that jumped the boycot (whether attending or not) after buying a ticket last time. You are still what you were... Nothings changed...

Oooft

Personally i am not ready to forgive or forget those that sought to kill our club, however i intend to follow follow in support of our team.

That said, what exactly is wrong with what McCoist has said about the likes of Hearts and Dunfermline?

McCoist has only said what we expected other clubs representatives to say in our defence, however their fans anti-Rangers bitterness under the banner of sporting integrity blinded them to what constitutes respect, empathy and fairness.

We often purport to be better than 'them', yet when our Manager shows a bit of dignity, some of us want to shoot him down.

If you dont rate Ally as a Manager or a person thats fine, but those of us who heard him speak at the AGM can be left in no doubt the passion he feels for this club and supporters.

Personally i am not ready to forgive or forget those that sought to kill our club, however i intend to follow follow in support of our team.

That said, what exactly is wrong with what McCoist has said about the likes of Hearts and Dunfermline?

McCoist has only said what we expected other clubs representatives to say in our defence, however their fans anti-Rangers bitterness under the banner of sporting integrity blinded them to what constitutes respect, empathy and fairness.

We often purport to be better than 'them', yet when our Manager shows a bit of dignity, some of us want to shoot him down.

If you dont rate Ally as a Manager or a person thats fine, but those of us who heard him speak at the AGM can be left in no doubt the passion he feels for this club and supporters.

I thought his speech was an embarrassment at the agm to be honest, I just think he gives people what they want to hear and the Paul Murray Supporters of this world lapped it up.