On this new day.

It's 10.00 am, I awake, get up and head to the bathroom armed with my iPad to ready myself for a new day. Not being the best morning person I regularly require the assistance of youtube to blast out some music, which helps stimulate the senses and motivates me for the day ahead.

It's not long before I load a few wee Rangers sing along tunes, joyously followed by clips of bygone matches. As such my beautifying routine ( shave, shower etc ) has been dutifully concluded in a seamless fashion thanks to emotive inner stirrings which those Rangers songs and videos evoked.

Undoubtedly at this moment you are overtly saying WTF is this all about.? Well I'm describing the catalyst or instigating moment which empowered me to put my feelings and thoughts into this new thread.

Like a lot of Rangers fans I'm worn out and sick of being demoralised by the continuous wave of negativity that is heaped upon our club. Most of it is from well documented and obvious sources and the rest is coming from within our own ranks. There is absolutely nothing to be gained by me going into any specific occurrences in detail so I won't waste the time.

Whilst watching those video clips of past on the field Rangers exploits it triggered a wave of excitement and enthusiasm for what lies ahead not just for the club but equally for the fans. We have got such exciting and unique times on the horizon and so much of this is overlooked due to being swamped with mischievous negativity. I suppose you'd call it a moment of clarity.

Come the summer of 2014 we will have just won our second consecutive title and will have one final hurdle left in our rise back to the top division. ( we also have a World Cup to look forward to ). Next season in the Championship will see a huge renewed interest both from the media and the watching world in Rangers fc and we must devour that opportunity .

I predict that as next season goes on the excitement and defiance amongst our fans will reach fever pitch and as the clinching of that title arrives it will see a wave of emotion and determination never seen before in the Ibrox legions.

These things will have massive knock on effects for the whole of the club. Due to the optimism and energy which will engulf Rangers I predict that this will draw huge additional revenue offers and opportunities for the club which with a firmly established board we will maximise.

When the season 2015/16 arrives virtually every game will feel like a cup final, Ibrox will be sold out every game, merchandise will go through the roof, our forums will be awash once more in ( football chat ) and our support will finally be galvanised. Now let me temper this ever so slightly by admitting that I don't expect Rangers to destruct every team in sight in that first year back, honestly I really don't know how we are gonna fare.

But hey that's half the beauty and excitement. The point is we'll be back and we will party the whole way through the season in the stands no matter what the on field brings. So many points to prove and so many games to look forward to, for varying reasons. ( Ist game of season, Ist game at Ibrox, all the games v them, cup clashes, the chance to qualify for Europe and the chance to win our title back ). Just to name a few.

I know we have been through so much and it has torn us apart internally, but we've turned the corner, we are moving forward and getting stronger, we have remained unbowed and unbroken in the face of such criminally overwhelming adversity and we will be much the stronger and better prepared for it.

The latest accounts published recently have received much scorn and attention and on the face of it have many people worried. Those accounts are so misleading and are littered with misappropriated transactions and one off payments. They will have zero bearing on the accounts we produce when we are reestablished in the top division.

The topic of Ally M'Coist and his Management capabilities is a popular yet sensitive one amongst us bears. Frustrations, differences and anger are understandable and are regularly debated on the forum. To me in our present circumstances it's of lesser importance as long as he delivers results. Having Ally as our Manager is beneficial to the club in many other ways in our current position and to replace him now would be detrimental.

When we reach the top division that's a different story and he should then come under the strictest scrutiny afforded to any other Manager. ( There's no right or wrong here, that's just my calculated assessment ).

Over the last 2 years The Rangers story has attracted much attention across the world, most of it negative from our perspective. But come next season and beyond that story will grab the attention for all the right reasons. Resolve, integrity, defiance, loyalty, determination, passion, pride and justice will be at the forefront of these new chapters. With it will come overwhelming publicity and a marketing dream, we all need to play our part and spread the positivity.

This club has so much that most other clubs will never have and we need to realise it and embrace it.

I'm prepared for those who will dismiss my sentiments and optimism but I refuse to wallow in negativity any longer. I can't wait for the seasons ahead and the bedlam that will come with it. I hope all the forum guests take heed because when you thought you were going to be witnessing our funeral you were in fact witnessing our resurrection.

I believe that the near future holds not more turbulent times, but in fact OUR FINEST HOUR!

Great post made, sure as hell as cheered me up. Very stirring post that and i cant wait for the years ahead.

Our rise will be their demise.

WATP