McCulloch today

ScottBF2

Totally agree Jack I said last season he always gets exposed for pace or lack of

His positional sense at CH is terrible. Doesnt know when to step up, doesnt know when to drop off. Drops off when he shouldnt. Goes to attack the ball when he should drop off. Cant turn quickly & gets dragged all over the place.

Not blaming him, cos hes asked to do a job but never a CH in a million yrs.

His positional sense at CH is terrible. Doesnt know when to step up, doesnt know when to drop off. Drops off when he shouldnt. Goes to attack the ball when he should drop off. Cant turn quickly & gets dragged all over the place.

This. All day long.

Bullshit.

Maybe if his partner in the centre of defence didn't stop wandering all over the fucking pitch jig would look a bit more comfortable.

Not Shiels then?

Wouldn't say he played well, fair enough he got his 2 goals (1st was maybe a OG?) but apart from that he was average. Only players I would give 7/10 to would be Wallace,Aird and Bell. A few boys on the bus were sayin Shiels had a poor game barring his goals, i wouldn't go that far right enough

Bullshit.

Maybe if his partner in the centre of defence didn't stop wandering all over the fucking pitch jig would look a bit more comfortable.

Bullshit.

Maybe if he knew how to play the position along with his partner we would look comfortable.

As it is we would get destroyed by almost all top league teams

Have to disagree UKIP Davie Weir was classy and knew when to step up/ play/ challenge and at 40 years looked like a spring chicken compared to LM When ye can read the game as well as DW pace is no the be all and end all. I love Jig and his true blue nature appeals to me but as a striker or defender he lacks pace. There is a difference between doing a turn and full time in these positions Sorry UKIP although I take yer point about others

a

Have to disagree UKIP Davie Weir was classy and knew when to step up/ play/ challenge and at 40 years looked like a spring chicken compared to LM When ye can read the game as well as DW pace is no the be all and end all. I love Jig and his true blue nature appeals to me but as a striker or defender he lacks pace. There is a difference between doing a turn and full time in these positions Sorry UKIP although I take yer point about others

a

Just feel people are being a bit harsh on jig.

He's not a centre half and he's not being helped by his mate moshni charging up the pitch every 5 mins.

a

UKIP is commenting on something he didnt see cos he wasnt at the game today.

Bullshit.

Maybe if he knew how to play the position along with his partner we would look comfortable.

As it is we would get destroyed by almost all top league teams

How the fuck can you form a partnership when your partner thinks he's a attacking midfielder and goes awol every 5 mins.

How the fuck can you form a partnership when your partner thinks he's a attacking midfielder and goes awol every 5 mins.

Neither of them will ever be CHs but the thread is about Jig and he is hopeless in that position & will be embarrassed when we step up a level. Whether thats this season in the cup or next season in the league, its gonna happen.

Neither of them will ever be CHs but the thread is about Jig and he is hopeless in that position & will be embarrassed when we step up a level. Whether thats this season in the cup or next season in the league, its gonna happen.

Maybe some fault should be layed at the door of the manager then.

Now i dont think jig is as bad as you say,however,if im the manager and im playing a 33 (i think)year old out of position at CH,then the LAST thing im going to do is play some cunt beside him who keeps charging up the pitch thinking he's Gazza,leaving him exposed.