Make it known you're angry with them

ayesteady

In light of recent events Re Coop land deals and Labour MPs love of all things to do with the Taigs decided to send a message to the Labour Party expressing my feelings and here it is:

I'm 56 years old now and have always voted Labour in every election.

Now though I doubt I will ever vote for them again.

The problem for me is that in Scotland the party is riddled with corrupt

Labour MP's who tend to be Catholics and favour their own kind.

Being a supporter of Rangers F.C. I am disgusted by the behaviour of them regards their assistance to Celtic through dodgy land deals and particularly the COOP loans scandal which are inextricably linked.

I just hope that this is all investigated properly (By those outwith this bitter / bigoted wee country) and the guilty parties are dealt with sternly.

My forefathers will be turning in their graves at what has gone in recent years by the party that they believed worked for the benefit of all working class people (not just RC's).

Your time is coming and not just with the above mentioned as I am sure

that the commonwealth games situation is tainted with the hand of your RC MP's and hangerons.

Some on here may not agree and think it's a waste of time but as far as I'm concerned we have to keep at them whether it be the media or other relevant authorities to let them know we are not going away.

The link to the Labour party is: http://www.scottishl...ge/s/contact-us

Anyone but the SNP for me tbh

Spot on regards voting for the SNP but at the same time when it comes to the referendum you're not voting between SNP and Labour you're voting for the future of this country.It's yes or no and not for a particular political party.

I'm afraid Kilwinning is right. Of course you are correct in what you say but as you mentioned rangers they will automatically rubbish your letter, which is a sad indication of the state of this country politically

Im afraid when im right to dont worry about it.

Labour do not want to improve the lot of the working man. As soon as that is accomplished, there would no longer be the need for the Labour Party and they would lose power. How much of Tony Blair's millions have been made on the back of the workers. And he jumped the dyke as soon as he could after leaving Downing Street.

I'm afraid Kilwinning is right. Of course you are correct in what you say but as you mentioned rangers they will automatically rubbish your letter, which is a sad indication of the state of this country politically

Hence the need to make you're feelings no known. We need to carry on without any hand wringing ( Please don't take this personally)

Hence the need to make you're feelings no known. We need to carry on without any hand wringing ( Please don't take this personally)

But it needs done in a way it will be taken seriously mate look at BNB destroying the record the other day this while fundamentally good is going to be laughed at.

Your letter will be binned or sent to their lawyers as you have written statements that have not been proved yet.

Some people on here ought to use their fucking brains before they write such things.

I think the word you are looking for is "Proven" and I did think before I made the statement. As for their lawyers methinks they will prefer to sweep this one under the carpet. The can of worms has been peeled back and they don't want it fully opened

agreed but wouldnt mention the club as they would just look at it as petty because it makes it look as if you whole point is about football when it's about something far bigger than that. It's about political corruption on a massive scale