Club Metro: Rangers can't forget on-field problems

DonegalBear

Pretty good summation of the game.

Agree- particularly disappointing that we have everyone back to defend corners whilst Forfar showed a more adventurous spirit whilst defending them.

We lacked creative flair, fluency and it was always going to be a set piece/piece of individual skill which provided a breakthrough.

I dont why Templeton does not get a start.

Agree- particularly disappointing that we have everyone back to defend corners whilst Forfar showed a more adventurous spirit whilst defending them.

We lacked creative flair, fluency and it was always going to be a set piece/piece of individual skill which provided a breakthrough.

The lack of fluency is a major issue for me d'art.....we have decent players seemingly incapable of creating space or keeping possession in advanced areas. We are going backwards unfortunately in terms if approach and intensity! I genuinely believe our squad should and could be producing far better performances under a different management team!

He has been carrying a niggling injury,and has broke down in training a few times mate.Here is hoping he is 100 % from now on....

The lack of fluency is a major issue for me d'art.....we have decent players seemingly incapable of creating space or keeping possession in advanced areas. We are going backwards unfortunately in terms if approach and intensity! I genuinely believe our squad should and could be producing far better performances under a different management team!

Totally agree Kev - we lack rhythm and have done for weeks now. I honestly feel our defensive set up and attitude during games encourage teams to come and have a go at us.

Totally agree Kev - we lack rhythm and have done for weeks now. I honestly feel our defensive set up and attitude during games encourage teams to come and have a go at us.

Our defensive set up is weird in that we have not conceded many goals, but still look very shaky. This is due to having nobody good enough at RB; a CH in Jig who is out of position, getting on and lacking pace; another CH who takes far too many chances and tries to play a "Slim Jim" type of CH if that is possible; our LB is very good.

Also not having a RB or a RW that can fall back and help defend, tends to give the opposition far too much space to attack down our right flank. It also makes the team very lop sided in that all the danger when we attack usually comes from our left side.

Yep I agree. Creative fluency has been missing for a while now. We had it at the start of the season , but after the first couple of months it died away and we've struggled to get it back. A bit like last season , when we started to look like a team , then after Christmas , till the end of the season , we were just , well , crap !

I don't see why Temps isn't getting a start - he's one player with flair that can excite. To be fair , he's struggled too , but I wish he'd get a run of games to turn that around . Unfortunately he's not getting that opportunity for some reason.