Is it time the Rangers Supporters told Mark Dingwall to Disappear....Yes or No?

edmiston 1

Yes.

You can join him.

Pair of self serving, lying, sleekit cunts.

Oooooooffffff!! don't hold back there Arfuf!!!! Why don't you tell us what you really feel! :000000082: and it would be a big yes from me as I to feel it is time we started again with one main supporters group being the vehicle for the fans voice. I believe as a fan base we could achieve so much more as one. United We Stand Divided We Fall :7325:

Brian

I really dont understand where you are coming from here. How can people exercise fair and balanced judgement when as you allude to in your opening post :-

Furthermore I have checked on Gersnet & DTB and you have not sought the views on this matter with the Bears on there. Any reason why ?

Should the members of the RST themselves not be seeking clarification on the matters of concern which you have raised within the organisation ?

What appears to be happening here is a "trial by forum" - which to me is as unedifying as the clouded set of circumstances which appear to have given rise to your post.

It is a question, either YES OR NO usually does it. With regards to the Trust its down to them to put out a statement on what went on sadly that has not happened!!

No trial just a question!

Are you now denying that you were writing to and contacting the AIM and asking them to look into the ongoings at Ibrox?

What exactly do you think the current board are doing to damage Rangers?

I was diplomatic in my initial response to you, In my opinion you are an absolute fruitcake who should be sectioned under the mental health act.

I will not resort to your level we can do without your type of person at Rangers

To be honest Brian, most Bears are sick to death of the lot of you Rebels and your divisive behaviour. Be it greedy Mark or ambitious Chris, the whole lot of them should feck off and stop agitating and causing strife.

Rangers fans need to unite like never before and they can't do so when greedy fans spivs cause division.

I 100% agree with you a united support is what we need.

I will not resort to your level we can do without your type of person at Rangers

If our support was made up of Rangers men like CA, as it was in bygone days, we wouldn't be where we are today. Your lust for attention during the AGM debacle was dispicable and caused untold damage. Get back to your bedsheets and pen letters to bloggers.

Hahahahaha Brilliant !

You are exactly the type of divisive, unstable, self centred, egotists we can do without as we try to rebuild our club.

Did Jim McColl, The AIM, The Nomad and the judges of the Euro vision song contest take out a restraining order on you?

Are you still stalking all of the above or have you resorted to running up and down Edmiston Drive naked with pencils up your nostril screaming "wibble wibble"

2hpk1ol.jpg

I 100% agree with you a united support is what we need.

Unbelievable. What a brass neck :lol:

You ask a question and in doing so, you stab your fellow partners in crime in the back, That alone is the the action of a slimy sleekit coward.

And on top of that, you take offense at having to read what real Bears think of you and your attacks on the club.

To answer your question, YES, both you and Suck should get yourselves to fuck.

That didn't quite work out the way you intended, did it Brian, you two-faced creep? You think you can worm your way back into favour? Not a chance.

What you, Hacker Dingwall an the rest of the band of haters tried to do a few months back will NEVER be forgotten. You are a poisonous individual and you'll be hounded forever regards your attempt to destroy our club.

Fucking clown.