Stadium Bricks

Ferdasyn

I'm thinking of getting a Stadium Brick in memory of my dad who sadly passed away a fortnight ago. Am I right in thinking the bricks now go on the ground as the walls are full?

On a slightly cheerier note, if you have a brick, where is it, and what does yours say?

I'm thinking of getting a Stadium Brick in memory of my dad who sadly passed away a fortnight ago. Am I right in thinking the bricks now go on the ground as the walls are full?

On a slightly cheerier note, if you have a brick, where is it, and what does yours say?

They are in the ground at the Copland now mate.Thinking of doing the same in memory of my old man.

RIP and best wishes mate. I've got one, my Mrs has one, my dad has one and my grandfather has one (the one that's long since passed). I think all just have our names except my dad's which we got as part of his birthday and says Govans Bear.

The Jim Baxter Walk of Fame under the Copland road Stand is where they placed the brick in memory of my late wife, yours would probably go there too as hers was placed recently. I saw it for the first time on Friday.

Its a bit disconcerting that the bricks are walked on but rather have something at Ibrox to remember her than nothing though.

I hope you're bearing up its bound to be raw right now. Condolences to you and yours.

We did this, we have 4 bricks in a sort of diamond for my Dad, my brother and me then my nephew. Its always good to walk by and have a look and remember.

The Jim Baxter Walk of Fame under the Copland road Stand is where they placed the brick in memory of my late wife, yours would probably go there too as hers was placed recently. I saw it for the first time on Friday.

Its a bit disconcerting that the bricks are walked on but rather have something at Ibrox to remember her than nothing though.

I hope you're bearing up its bound to be raw right now. Condolences to you and yours.

Sorry for your loss - I hope you're coping.

I suppose that's my only worry - I hope they aren't destroyed by people walking over them, although I suppose it's better to have one there than nowhere at all.

Thanks everyone for the support. We're holding up, just heartbroken for my mum. He was diagnosed with gallbladder cancer out of nowhere and passed away in hospital two and a half weeks later at the age of 55. As small as a stadium brick is, it would be a nice memorial to him (tu)

I suppose that's my only worry - I hope they aren't destroyed by people walking over them, although I suppose it's better to have one there than nowhere at all.

Thanks everyone for the support. We're holding up, just heartbroken for my mum. He was diagnosed with gallbladder cancer out of nowhere and passed away in hospital two and a half weeks later at the age of 55. As small as a stadium brick is, it would be a nice memorial to him (tu)

Sorry for your loss,3 years ago we lost my Dad. Contact the Rangers Charity foundation they will let you know about the bricks.

:( That's awful. The Rangers Family are with you and your family, fellow Bear!

The bricks are good quality and designed for high traffic so no worries on them lasting. They are looked after and cleaned regularly so it will be a lasting memory and he'll always be a part of Ibrox.

Its still hard and not something you get over but I'm adjusting slowly. Getting back to work has helped but the football and those I've got to know subsequently (govanblue, Thistleman, SoldierBlue1 etc) have bought home how much of a family Rangers really is and I'm proud to be a part of it.

I hope your mum and the rest of the family will find comfort in all the good times you had with him. Hopefully the passing of time will make those shine brighter than the, still raw, pain of his loss.

Condolences to you and your family, fifty five is much too young for anyone these days. My wife was lucky, she had her gall bladder removed, and is now back to good health. my best wishes are with you mate.

My brick is in the Davie Cooper panel, just got my name on it, but it does make you feel a small part of Ibrox and all that it entails. :7325:

I am genuinely sorry for your loss. I may have different opinions on topical debates, but i do sincerely believe that it is important we all have an outlet for our grieve and that is a positive way of remembering her life. Was she a big fan?. :thumbup:

I am genuinely sorry for your loss. I may have different opinions on topical debates, but i do sincerely believe that it is important we all have an outlet for our grieve and that is a positive way of remembering her life. Was she a big fan?. :thumbup:

Only just noticed this. Thank you. She was a big fan and the reason I came to support Rangers. Its not the only way of remebering her with a Rangers connection, as a few will know, but it is a place I can visit when I'm at Ibrox. Life would be very dull if we all thought the same.

Those who are interested and haven't yet got one, I just noticed this:

BgH-DbSCIAAIkc9.jpg

If you get it to Ibrox on or before Friday you get £10 off your brick (tu)

I've just sent the form off, got my Dad's name on the top line with '1958-2014 'TCB' ' underneath as he was a massive Elvis fan.