How Charles Green and Craig Whyte took every Rangers fan for a ride

North Rd

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly all the assets you mention put together would'nt cover Arthur Numans transfer fee .Lets face it Murray literally bankrolled Gers for years though it finally caught up with him to our cost .Can't agree Murray took more than he gave .

Murray never bankrolled it, the banks did it Or mortgaging off season tickets. Murray used the banks money not his own. We were just an ego trip using money that wasn't his.

Do you feel a signing like Numan justifies him stealing the family silver? Yeah or mesh?

And i'm supposed to grudge him a place in France why?

You've made it obvious you don't grudge him anything.I for one feel he could have been on the vineyard richer and with a clearer concience in a few years time if he'd really fulfilled the promises he made on his worldwide tours of fans clubs.

Murray never bankrolled it, the banks did it Or mortgaging off season tickets. Murray used the banks money not his own. We were just an ego trip using money that wasn't his.

Do you feel a signing like Numan justifies him stealing the family silver? Yeah or mesh?

You may be right he took the banks money but he certainly put more into Rangers than he took out while trying to keep Gers fans happy .

You've made it obvious you don't grudge him anything.I for one feel he could have been on the vineyard richer and with a clearer concience in a few years time if he'd really fulfilled the promises he made on his worldwide tours of fans clubs.

He hardly had much time to fulfill everything after being forced out not once but twice

He hardly had much time to fulfill everything after being forced out not once but twice

He was shat on from a high height by MM, concerning the investigation into his dealings with Whyte.

That was money spent unwisely, which would have reduced some of the impact on his departure from the board.

Any money he was due he earned. :7325:

Green is nothing more than an opportunistic businessman.

He didn't save Rangers. He saw an opportunity to make make money a milked it as much as he could.

He's no different than Whyte. Both saw a quick way to make money. It's just Green was more successful at it.

If anyone thinks he's a savior then I'd like to tell you about a little business venture I have. Effectively you put all the money in and I buy a vineyard in France.

He didn't save Rangers. He saw an opportunity to make make money a milked it as much as he could.

He's no different than Whyte. Both saw a quick way to make money. It's just Green was more successful at it.

If anyone thinks he's a savior then I'd like to tell you about a little business venture I have. Effectively you put all the money in and I buy a vineyard in France.

Green no different to Whyte fucking behave yerself

doh doh doh

Why do people associated with the name Rangers go running to the Daily Record to give comments and interviews?

The DR revels in bring pain, confusion and chaos to all things Rangers, I am amazed that anyone who hold Rangers dear to their heart would even consider talking to that notorious gossip rag that is the daily record.

standards please.

One things for sure though the Charles Green fans on here who stuck up through it all must feel like wallopers.

And one other thing, we've still got parasites all over us today.

am I the only one who finds this Green revisionism really out of order?

Ach well at least he found a cure for his Rangersitis. Which is good news for Imran when he helps him with this court claim against us .

Doesn't he have to legally if called upon?

Hardly a case of sucking it to us though that said with some attitudes I wouldn't blame him

Pffffffffffff

Ah so that means yes he has a legal obligation if called upon

I remember Chris fud Graham on here trying to break this story like Green was trying to screw Rangers over in court then when it was broke down the facts of the matter showed it said more about him than Green

Some of you are just carrying on his fine work in his absence