SOS Threatened again by Easdales

North Rd

Oh sorry... They threatened with lawsuits..

"And they have every right to do it" - How? We have something in this country called Freedom of Speech (though that is rapidly dissipating by the way things seem in today's media and especially at football grounds, and anything football involved) If I call you a wanker right now, there's not much you can do about it in terms of legal action or phoning the cops, you might be offended but hey, I have freedom of speech, so do you, so do those who compared the Easdales to the Krays.

Although I have to say they were very wrong on comparing them to the Krays... The Krays wouldn't run to their lawyers, they'd fuck shit up.

:ohmy: WOW.

And here we have the argument from the opposition.

Fuck, I despair.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Legal action against people on Facebook for some comparison to the Krays? How very precious.

And people are actually praising them for this?

Yes it is about time they were guilty of peddling myths and facebook should be banned for all the misery and slanderous garbage that goes on

Since hawdit & dawdit, bill & ben, the bus bros, the blakey bros (or whatever you want to call them) got involved with our Club there's been more intimidation towards our own fans emanating from the Club than what's been directed at the enemies.

And vice versa.

:lol: the only joke here is you! Go and get your carer to explain things to you!

He's been talking utter shit recently

Get rid of puma get rid of blackthorn

Charlie miller was this and that and the next thing despite him being about 2 when he burst on the scene with us

:lol:

You could stick a Rangers tie on Neil Lennon and you'd be on here abusing anyone who critisized him.

How about Mr and Mr Easdale put some real money into Rangers instead of wasting it on suing someone who makes a daft joke online. It's pathetic.

They've still spent more on shares than Mini, McColl, Alkie, King etc

You could stick a Rangers tie on Neil Lennon and you'd be on here abusing anyone who critisized him.

How about Mr and Mr Easdale put some real money into Rangers instead of wasting it on suing someone who makes a daft joke online. It's pathetic.

They've spent money, that's how you actually get shares whatever the likes of mini think

No very clever are ye.

Catholic education by any chance?

They've still spent more on shares than Mini, McColl, Alkie, King etc

You do realise of course when you attempt to smear Malcolm Murray with your cheap "Alkie" jibe that you have made a right tit of yourself on here when you were under the influence.

Remember when Craig Mather was nodding in agreement with you at a game (in your mind)? Get him (Ally) tae fuck i think you thought you said.

I doubt anyone will be taking any lectures from you.

You do realise of course when you attempt to smear Malcolm Murray with your cheap "Alkie" jibe that you have made a right tit of yourself on here when you were under the influence.

Remember when Craig Mather was nodding in agreement with you at a game (in your mind)? Get him (Ally) tae fuck i think you thought you said.

Member Since 16-December 13

Aye nice one

That's fantastic for someone that's only been on here since Mid Dec past there

Wasn't in my mind either - Mather obviously shat out if doing and it's no surprise as it became clear he was too nice to refuse McCoist anything

I have to be under the influence to listen to most of the agenda pushing liars and people who don't have a clue on here

Oh and people like yourself who've been banned dozens of times

I don't remember either of the easdales indulging in gossip about the ex thug and the cleaner. Nor have I seen them encouraging others to do so.

The two way street seems to only go one way.

Fill your boots with your silly vans and photographs. Fill your boots with agitation. But leave the innuendo out.

Pretty simple, I would have thought.

I'm not a member of SoS, so you're wandering down a dead end on that one.

If anyone thinks it's actually right for Club Directors or even the Club itself, to have lawyers regularly chasing our fans for online comments because they don't like the names they've been called, then I think we maybe better shut down all the forums where it's a regular occurance for staff at the club to be called every name under the sun.

I'm not a member of SoS, so you're wandering down a dead end on that one.

If anyone thinks it's actually right for Club Directors or even the Club itself, to have lawyers regularly chasing our fans for online comments because they don't like the names they've been called, then I think we maybe better shut down all the forums where it's a regular occurance for staff at the club to be called every name under the sun.

there's a difference between calling someone a few names and slanderous comments. If it was just a few names as you put it why would SOS remove the comments?? If the comments are damaging to the persons reputation the yes it is right to react.