Our 22 million vanishing pounds

pcbear

No idea what you wanted or expected from Green (a businessman who said from day one he was here to make money and had no emotional tie to Rangers)

Your turning into a right boring bastard tbh you bring Green into every thread give it a rest he's gone let's move on

More name calling. On the subject of no emotional ties didn't you hear he caught a really bad dose of Rangersitis. It's true, admitted it to Keys and Green on talk radio. It's alright, he's cured, probably on BUPA I imagine!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green was that busy sorting out share deals for himself and his pals at the same time as going round in circles with his moonbeams and lies, that he completely forgot about sorting out the business and putting us back on the road to recovery instead of the road to ruin.

In fact, scratch that. He was never even remotely interested in putting the Club back on the road to recovery. He was only ever interested in getting stinking rich from grandstanding, running his mouth off and talking shite.

No wonder Peter Adam Smith won an award for the infamous STV interview he did with Green because he well and truly had his cards marked and Green knew it. His replies and the exp<b></b>ressions on his face spoke volumes.

In a nutshell...

Coming from the guy who admitted he was against Green after his first press conference this can't be taken too seriously.

What I said was more along the lines that I didn't trust him from the first presser because he immediately came accross as a complete bullshit artist. That wasn't said in retrospect either and you know yourself that I never trusted him from very early doors. Over on GN myself forlan and gunny were constantly telling you that he'd be buggering off asap with megabucks in his sky rocket and didn't give a fuck about our club and yet here you are to this day still trying to defend Green. You're either just stubborn or not quite right.

It's completely different, and you know it.

Imagine using a legend of our club to try and deflect from a self proclaimed money grabbing Yorkshireman - shame on you and others just like you.

That would be a legend who only "volunteered" to take a pay cut when his salary became public knowledge in the accounts. The same legend who got the cheap share deal.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Green and Ally McCoist both took sizeable sums from the RFC kitty. Both took what was contractually due to them.

A legend and a money-grabber both took fat payments.

So Ally milking penny shares and 750k in wages is fine cause he is a club legend.

but green is a capatilist bastard for taking roughly thr same as him.

alrighty then.

Why are you so keen to deflect away from these guys who lined their own pockets?

Ally wasn't part of a consortium who decided the salaries.

Ally/his agent had to negotiate his salary with Martin Bain - so blame Bain if Ally's salary is too high.

Why are you so keen to deflect away from these guys who lined their own pockets?

Ally wasn't part of a consortium who decided the salaries.

Ally/his agent had to negotiate his salary with Martin Bain - so blame Bain if Ally's salary is too high.

did i imagine the penny shares Ally goy ( which is one of the things that CG gets beaten with all the time.)

and bonuses and wages were set by the renumeration comittee chaired by none other than malcolm murray.

Charles Green

Salary £333,077

Severance £217,850

Bonus £360,000

Hours worked per day - 16/18

Days worked per week - 7

For a shambles of a buisness? Good going.

Ally McCoist

Salary £800,000 (though cut to 1/2 million after being found out by the fans)

Severance - 1 year rolling contract £500,000 eventually

Bonus unknown

Hours worked per day - 3-4

Days worked per week - 5

I think considering Charles Green saved this club, we got his services quite cheap considering what others cost.

What I said was more along the lines that I didn't trust him from the first presser because he immediately came accross as a complete bullshit artist. That wasn't said in retrospect either and you know yourself that I never trusted him from very early doors. Over on GN myself forlan and gunny were constantly telling you that he'd be buggering off asap with megabucks in his sky rocket and didn't give a fuck about our club and yet here you are to this day still trying to defend Green. You're either just stubborn or not quite right.

Going back to your original point Zappa you did put it in a nutshell. This was the only (feeble) response it attracted. I think others simply got stumped. It's all undeniable. As plain as the hole in your arse.

Ally McCoist

Bonus unknown

Days worked per week - 5

I think considering Charles Green saved this club, we got his services quite cheap considering what others cost.

batten down the hatches, someone has said CG saved the club.

be prepared for a torrent of people on your back.

did green ever claim to want nothing in turn? I thought he said from day one he was in this to make money.

Well he could at least have had the decency to wait until the club started making some money. Or was he not particularly interested in following normal business practice?

did i imagine the penny shares Ally goy ( which is one of the things that CG gets beaten with all the time.)

and bonuses and wages were set by the renumeration comittee chaired by none other than malcolm murray.

More deflection.

Ally's salary and shares were OTT, I can accept that, he didn't decide on it though, he was offered it.

So Malcolm Murray is every bit as much to blame - assuming he wasn't used by the other members.

Well he could at least have had the decency to wait until the club started making some money. Or was he not particularly interested in following normal business practice?

Ha ha it's great to see some members come out tonight and freely express their dissatisfaction with Green.

It's funny, I've yet to meet a bear who defends him outside this forum yet in here......well.

More name calling. On the subject of no emotional ties didn't you hear he caught a really bad dose of Rangersitis. It's true, admitted it to Keys and Green on talk radio. It's alright, he's cured, probably on BUPA I imagine!

You have obviously forgotten the situation at the time, Green made some bullshit statements but he was trying to sell the club to investors to show the club had a future, it's what salesmen do.

Ha ha it's great to see some members come out tonight and freely express their dissatisfaction with Green.

It's funny, I've yet to meet a bear who defends outside this forum yet in here......well.

Me too. Must be keeping the wrong company. Still reckon some of the noisiest ones on here are either Celtic supporters or Media House employees!

Ally McCoist

Bonus unknown

Days worked per week - 5

You've not made up those figures to suit yourself of course have you? You've got the clocking cards of Mr C Green and Mr A McCoist, I presume.