• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This has been tweeted by Darryl Broadfoot of SFA

Jim@jimmymacgersMar 23

@DarrylBroadfoot Could I ask why @ScottishFA find it appropriate to respond to blatant sectarianism in this way pic.twitter.com/UmxhUTQc1o

The reply was as follows ..

@jimmymacgers Yes, it was a standard response issued to many and unfortunately one abusive @ slipped through. Apologies.

Darryl has issued this tweet to many different tweeters asking the same question

Surely if it was a standard response then all the other responses would have the same user name or no name attached? That response had the individual or specific user name, so it was not just a standard or random response imo.

Surely if it was a standard response then all the other responses would have the same user name or no name attached? That response had the individual or specific user name, so it was not just a standard or random response imo.

Agreed mate, the only thing standard about their response, is the SFA's inability to see reason, when Rangers are being blatantly, and deliberately wound up.

Continually pressing them, seems the only way to make it clear, that their deflective responses, are, and never will be acceptable to Rangers fans'.

But even then, we seem to be viewed as fair game, to all and sundry, as most clubs fans' think, with us being the most famous club in the land, we should be able to take the flak. One rule for the little people, and another for the giant's people.

Personally, I couldn't care less what some motherless, inbred, lowlife tosser wants to call me, as I will allways be hated by them, and will allways be aware, that the only reason for that emotion, is because, I happen to follow the finest team in the world. They will be forever in our shadow, and will forever be looked down upon, therefore their footballing lives, amongst other areas of their lives, will be subject to, that other depressive emotion, misery, and their welcome to it, it's what they deserve.

:7325:

It was the same response sent to lots of different folks, the only thing that changed was the @ name which was replied to.