Blacks race against time

Bad Robot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been our second best player this season. Always gives his all and when he's on form his range of passing at times is brilliant, when things aren't going our way he's only player who shows for the ball whilst others hide. I thought Law would have been our best midfielder but Blacks been twice the player he's been this season.

He's been our second best player this season. Always gives his all and when he's on form his range of passing at times is brilliant, when things aren't going our way he's only player who shows for the ball whilst others hide. I thought Law would have been our best midfielder but Blacks been twice the player he's been this season.

I'd actually have him as our best player this season. Not the same class as Wallace but makes up for it on effort. And you're right , even when things aren't working out for him he's still looking for the ball and not hiding. A big change from the Black of last season.

Black's a big game player who we need for the SF, if he misses the Ramsdens final who cares? We'll win that no matter what.

You watched our recent performances ?

Well need our strongest team against Raith . Win that first , and then worry about united .

I'd actually have him as our best player this season. Not the same class as Wallace but makes up for it on effort. And you're right , even when things aren't working out for him he's still looking for the ball and not hiding. A big change from the Black of last season.

I'd agree with that, he's been like a different player this season for us