Player Of The Year

Wallace strolls through most games like a professional playing fives with his mates. I'd have to give it to him for the second year in-a-row.

McCulloch deserves a mention, though. From central defence for most of the season, his scoring record has been impressive.

In regards to Young Player, Aird edges Macleod. I don't think either has been particularly stand-out, to be honest. The jury's still out on Aird being a player for us at a higher level while Macleod, who I believe does have a proper future at a greater level, has had a stop-start campaign.

Wallace strolls through most games like a professional playing fives with his mates. I'd have to give it to him for the second year in-a-row.

McCulloch deserves a mention, though. From central defence for most of the season, his scoring record has been impressive.

In regards to Young Player, Aird edges Macleod. I don't think either has been particularly stand-out, to be honest. The jury's still out on Aird being a player for us at a higher level while Macleod, who I believe does have a proper future at a greater level, has had a stop-start campaign.

He's looked knackered in most games after 30 mins. Despite his scoring record, he's not been very good, this season should be his last.

He's looked knackered in most games after 30 mins. Despite his scoring record, he's not been very good, this season should be his last.

Has he? I haven't noticed, but I can understand why; he's what? 34/35 years-old now?

You can't ignore his scoring record, though. He was never going to maintain last season's tally, but he's gave it a go from centre-half.

You have to credit his leadership, too. With the games being played in smaller stadia these days, you can hear how vocal he is. If he's not encouraging the younger players, he's at least trying to keep Moshni under control.

Has he? I haven't noticed, but I can understand why; he's what? 34/35 years-old now?

You can't ignore his scoring record, though. He was never going to maintain last season's tally, but he's gave it a go from centre-half.

You have to credit his leadership, too. With the games being played in smaller stadia these days, you can hear how vocal he is. If he's not encouraging the younger players, he's at least trying to keep Moshni under control.

How much of jigs goals been from the pen spot,

How much of jigs goals been from the pen spot,

I'm not going to start discrediting a player for scoring often from the penalty spot, certainly not a Rangers player.

I don't think it can be denied that he's been one of our top performers this season. I'm not saying he's our best or a game changer, but he's had a good season.

I'm not going to start discrediting a player for scoring often from the penalty spot, certainly not a Rangers player.

I don't think it can be denied that he's been one of our top performers this season. I'm not saying he's our best or a game changer, but he's had a good season.

I ain't trying to discredit him, but a fair bit of his goals has come from the spot, jig I don't think has been one of the top performers, he has been a liability for sometime with lack of pace and ability at the back