What's your worst day as a Rangers fan?

This embarrassing defeat is up there with bad days (Ibrox disaster aside). RR were rubbish. Another in my memory was been knocked out the cup by accies in the 80's . It will take a lot for me to forgive this performance, but continue to love Rangers i will

For some reason I was probably more distraught with the 3-0 Lyon defeat that prevented us making the last 16, the away goal defeat in Villarreal and the UEFA Cup final defeat.

Seems strange in perspective but I'm always the type to be more disappointed about failure to reach potential greatness than humiliation.

For some reason I was probably more distraught with the 3-0 Lyon defeat that prevented us making the last 16, the away goal defeat in Villarreal and the UEFA Cup final defeat.

Seems strange in perspective but I'm always the type to be more disappointed about failure to reach potential greatness than humiliation.

LOL Was that the afternoon kick off if so i was in bed straight after (the earliest night in my life)