4payment change

Last Saturday I contacted the club to see if it was possible to come in on my arranged installment dates and pay each installment in cash. Unfortunately the answer was no although they agreed it was a good idea and they didn't understand why it was not an option. I received an email from the club today saying that it is now okay.

After getting confirmation from ticket operations by phone after recieving the email today I can now confirm...

If you were on the 4 payment plan previously you can now go into the ticket office in person on your installment dates and pay them in cash. So instead of having to save up the full lump sum you can still spread it over the four payments as long as you use cash.

Would ask all fans no matter your position on the board to pass this on. When I was on my supporters bus on Saturday there where more than a few concerned members who wanted to renew for the sake of not having to tell their children who are to young to fully understand they can't go next year. Each individual fan should know all the options available to them and none should be sitting worrying how they will find the lump sum or whether they can trust zebra with the rumours CW brought them to the club.

Although I agree this should be the job of the club to spread the word I politely ask this is not used to debate anyone's merits or used to further any agenda but that each fan insures their fellow supporters are made aware of their options for renewal and left to decide themselves.

Hope this clears up any confusion some fans on the 4 payment plan may have.

WATP.

Last Saturday I contacted the club to see if it was possible to come in on my arranged installment dates and pay each installment in cash. Unfortunately the answer was no although they agreed it was a good idea and they didn't understand why it was not an option. I received an email from the club today saying that it is now okay.

After getting confirmation from ticket operations by phone after recieving the email today I can now confirm...

If you were on the 4 payment plan previously you can now go into the ticket office in person on your installment dates and pay them in cash. So instead of having to save up the full lump sum you can still spread it over the four payments as long as you use cash.

Would ask all fans no matter your position on the board to pass this on. When I was on my supporters bus on Saturday there where more than a few concerned members who wanted to renew for the sake of not having to tell their children who are to young to fully understand they can't go next year. Each individual fan should know all the options available to them and none should be sitting worrying how they will find the lump sum or whether they can trust zebra with the rumours CW brought them to the club.

Although I agree this should be the job of the club to spread the word I politely ask this is not used to debate anyone's merits or used to further any agenda but that each fan insures their fellow supporters are made aware of their options for renewal and left to decide themselves.

Hope this clears up any confusion some fans on the 4 payment plan may have.

WATP.

Good on you mate

I am waiting a couple of months as I wanted to move seat anyway so let my ticket run out. Hopefully by the start of the season we have negotiated with the banks to allow card payments as it will make life a he'll of a lot easier.

One question, can you only pay up through Zebra finance if you were on that scheme previously? Or can you do this from scratch?

I am waiting a couple of months as I wanted to move seat anyway so let my ticket run out. Hopefully by the start of the season we have negotiated with the banks to allow card payments as it will make life a he'll of a lot easier.

One question, can you only pay up through Zebra finance if you were on that scheme previously? Or can you do this from scratch?

open to all I believe

The OP isn't correct though or at least the info he was originally given was incorrect.. There were 3 options available when the club sent out the e-mails on 25 April. Cash , cheque or bank transfer.

OPTION 2 – BY 4 MONTHLY INSTALMENTS – ONLY AVAILABLE TO SEASON HOLDERS WHO HAD PREVIOUSLY SELECTED TO AUTO RENEW IN INSTALMENTS

There are 3 ways to pay by 4 monthly instalments:

1. Bank Transfer – For UK payments please use the following account details: Metro Bank, One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA, Account Name: Rangers FC - Direct Ticket A/C, Sort Code: 23-05-80, Account Number: 14222855. For all overseas payments please use the following account details: Metro Bank, One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA, Account Name: Rangers FC - Direct Ticket A/C, SWIFT/BIC: MYMBGB2L or IBAN: GB86MYMB23058014222855. IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay by Bank Transfer you MUST only pay for one season ticket at a time and ensure that you use your correct 9 digit Rangers Number along with your seat details with a space in between as payee reference in order for your season ticket renewal to be processed. Your individual payee reference would therefore be 500054687 CR3BB73
  2. Cheque – write cheque guarantee card number, expiry date, Rangers number and seat details on reverse and make payable to The Rangers Football Club Ltd. If returning by post, please send to Rangers Ticket Centre, Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD.

3. Cash – only in person at Rangers Ticket Centre.

The OP isn't correct though or at least the info he was originally given was incorrect.. There were 3 options available when the club sent out the e-mails on 25 April. Cash , cheque or bank transfer.

OPTION 2 – BY 4 MONTHLY INSTALMENTS – ONLY AVAILABLE TO SEASON HOLDERS WHO HAD PREVIOUSLY SELECTED TO AUTO RENEW IN INSTALMENTS

There are 3 ways to pay by 4 monthly instalments:

1. Bank Transfer – For UK payments please use the following account details: Metro Bank, One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA, Account Name: Rangers FC - Direct Ticket A/C, Sort Code: 23-05-80, Account Number: 14222855. For all overseas payments please use the following account details: Metro Bank, One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA, Account Name: Rangers FC - Direct Ticket A/C, SWIFT/BIC: MYMBGB2L or IBAN: GB86MYMB23058014222855. IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay by Bank Transfer you MUST only pay for one season ticket at a time and ensure that you use your correct 9 digit Rangers Number along with your seat details with a space in between as payee reference in order for your season ticket renewal to be processed. Your individual payee reference would therefore be 500054687 CR3BB73

2. Cheque – write cheque guarantee card number, expiry date, Rangers number and seat details on reverse and make payable to The Rangers Football Club Ltd. If returning by post, please send to Rangers Ticket Centre, Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD.

3. Cash – only in person at Rangers Ticket Centre.

Yeah mate it was after that email we were told it wasn't an option. I phoned to query did the cash refer to paying your installments in cash or in a lump sum. We were told lump sum only and installments even if they were cash would not be accepted unless through zebra. Seemed like madness that was why i then sent in an email asking why not,which they got back to today.To be fair to the ticket office they did say it would be a good idea to send the query in in writing(email) when i was on the phone to push the issue.

So went on the merry go round again and phoned once more to confirm the new email i had recieved today was correct and was told the option is now available.Just wouldn't like to think there was other fans out there unaware of the option.

Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Yeah mate it was after that email we were told it wasn't an option. I phoned to query did the cash refer to paying your installments in cash or in a lump sum. We were told lump sum only and installments even if they were cash would not be accepted unless through zebra. Seemed like madness that was why i then sent in an email asking why not,which they got back to today.To be fair to the ticket office they did say it would be a good idea to send the query in in writing(email) when i was on the phone to push the issue.

So went on the merry go round again and phoned once more to confirm the new email i had recieved today was correct and was told the option is now available.Just wouldn't like to think there was other fans out there unaware of the option.

Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

If you had that email can I ask why you felt the need to query it then?

before I renewed mine I was thinking the same holding off to move seat but was told that if I purchase I will be move to the seat I wanted if available before ST are open public sale. I think is now May 15th, So if you have not renewed I may have got your seat sorry in advance

Just wondering why Bank Transfers are made to RANGERS FC - DIRECT TICKET ACCOUNT, while cheques are made payable to The Rangers Football Club Ltd? Does the club have separate accounts?

Next question, anyone with a copy of the accounts handy - are 'Metro Bank' listed as the club Bankers?

If you had that email can I ask why you felt the need to query it then?

talked on here and nobody was sure it meant installments or lump sum, same thing happened on supporters bus. Some said installments some felt it referred to lump sum only. So phoned ticket office for confirmation they believed it referred to lump sum only or at least the person I talked to did.

before I renewed mine I was thinking the same holding off to move seat but was told that if I purchase I will be move to the seat I wanted if available before ST are open public sale. I think is now May 15th, So if you have not renewed I may have got your seat sorry in advance

what do you mean you may have got my seat? Lol I sit in GOD at the moment but want to move to GET in public sale.

Bank transfer just reads as = internet banking. So this is an easy route to use and is still in installments if required. I use IB all the time so easy peasy! Bring on next season. I am not 100 percent behind the board but my love to see my club live is greater than making a choice to kill it.

I never receive emails from Rangers, despite them confirming I'm on their mailing list.

They said that it would be something at my end and that I need to make sure my emails are set up to allow me to receive emails from Rangers.

Anyone got a clue how to do this? (it's just a hotmail account I have, but I'm a total technophobe).

Obviously it's fine getting updates on here, but I' rather make sure I'm getting the emails from the club.

Cheers!